What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

dubson

Noob
No offense cosmos but you have absolutley no place to talk. Not saying anything about you personally but you lack skill in UMK3. So when you lack skill, you label that things your not able to do as "cheap", or "cheating". The game is what it is, and inf and aa are apart of the game. If your playing to win, anything goes except for REAL cheating "Lagging the game etc."

Nothing personal cosmos, but your talking out your ass.
QFT

ded

Elder God
So what makes up the 10%?
Relaunchers, Lao, Stryker, & Reptile?
nightwolf's corner kick combo inf, shang eruption (the mid-screen stay variation), and elements from other infs (like both cyrax's, reptile relaunch, usub, and corner trap inf of course)

Kaiba

Noob
nightwolf's corner kick combo inf, shang eruption (the mid-screen stay variation), and elements from other infs (like both cyrax's, reptile relaunch, usub, and corner trap inf of course)
Oh ok.

But wouldn't it be rather more difficult in a vs match to execute those. Like for the Nightwolf, you'd have to force them to the corner. Or Shang, you have to have someone started cross screen, preferbally aa to get the first GE to connect completely. I could see how the elements could apply in vs. I just think that Nightwolf and Shang should be more elements in a vs rather than trying to complete an inf.

ded

Elder God
its not that hard if you trap someone in corner with night. once you get the combo once its easy to complete it, but yeah, its borring.

as for shang, i also dont try that inf much, and usualy if i catch someone with eruption i morph into someone ;]

the most useful and easiest infinite is with kung lao (spin aahp jk divekick miss and variations...)
of course, ded's reptile inf is xtreme

Selpex

Noob
WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON, i gave you the best years of my life. so whats up buddy, any new vids from you out or anything

ded

Elder God
tons of them ;] if you can use aim hit me on tonight, if not check:

1. MK4 Extreme
2. UMK3 Infinito
3. MKGold Vol.1 Redux

and there are two vids in wip right not + the reduxes

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
UMK3 Infini2

Ded_ and co. have completed the final UltimateMK/Darktemplarz "brand" UMK3 combo video, which covers all the remaining infinites in UMK3 Arcade, regardless of their usefulness. Special thanks to Chaos Control and Battousai.

Look for some hidden Easter eggs in the video, you may have to download it to see them.

Download link - http://ultimatemk.com/cvids.php?vid=157

Youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjQ46cEIb0

Our UMK Universe ends here.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Its time to move on to bigger and better things. Things...with more comic book heroes in them...

Perhaps the end of this universe can be a new beginning?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I could discuss this all day, if only there was a forum dedicated to it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ded_, your combo skills are so elite, that it will confuse many players. Some will suggest the game is so broken that it should not be played, others will say these infinites are too difficult to perform and are only for show, while the remaining few truly elite, will deny the possibility altogether. You truly have ascended to greatness. Failtech.