What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

nwo

Noob
I recorded this today. Kano mid-screen infinite vs Sheeva.

After searching YouTube harder, I found an older (low quality) video of ded pulling this off also.

It is SUPER impractical.

ded

Elder God
good stuff! noob has inf, similar to this. i put a better quality clip in umk3 infinito btw.

Reactions: nwo

Mgo

Noob
good stuff! noob has inf, similar to this. i put a better quality clip in umk3 infinito btw.
Noob Link? "Infinito" is one of the best umk3 videos because the 'magic' of the infinites, best audio edition ever, and probably one of the best video edition ever too, also great quality video on UMK3 vids IMO.

Mgo

Noob
IMO the best umk3 combo vids I saw are: Infinito (for what I mentioned above); Shattered (probably a bit ahead for this time, nice music and video edition) and Last Flame (for the creativity of the combos); in yt this last one have a trance song that is cool lol instead Dragonforce song

nwo

Noob
those were good times lol here is the link to Noob Saibot's mid-screen inf:
Wow is that the juggernaut hack?

By the way, I like your avatar, it's like the illuminati and MK combined in one, lol.

EDIT: oh, after seeing the date on that video, it was probably the Zeus hack.

ded

Elder God
i've watched the lao snes video, great stuff! and i dont want to sound rude but there is nothing new.

i'm not very familiar with any umk3 versions except arcade but there are setups which are not included. antimazon should talk with chaoscontrol about some snes brokenness, because there is stuff that he showed me i have not seen anywhere ;]

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think we need to run a special piece on here showcasing all the videos that came out year ago. This is year is the 10 year anniversary of the first DarkTemplarz.com video we did for UMK3/MKT so that means probably the same for you NinjaGrinder? When was your MKT vid?

nwo

Noob
I think we need to run a special piece on here showcasing all the videos that came out year ago. This is year is the 10 year anniversary of the first DarkTemplarz.com video we did for UMK3/MKT so that means probably the same for you NinjaGrinder? When was your MKT vid?
I downloaded one of your wrestling videos from DarkTemplarz Shock. I didn't know you were that hardcore!

nwo

Noob
haha yeah man, which video was it, the regular video or wrestling school?
It was the music video, with a bunch of different clips. It was surprising when I noticed the "wrestling" link, I never realized that was your site.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Oh yeah, my first vid came out in 2003 as well. What do you have in mind? :)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Maybe we can gather up the vids and run a piece about the development and purpose of all the combo videos we did. They were hugely important to the revival of the community. ded_ has redone just about all the videos in full frame rate and higher res, at least the DarkTemplarZ/UltimateMK ones. Did he redo yours?

nwo

Noob
I can't remember if I uploaded this to the site before. Here's a Cyrax 91% combo I did, I don't know if it qualifies though.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
That is a nice combo, nwo, do you have more Cyrax stuff?

Maybe we can gather up the vids and run a piece about the development and purpose of all the combo videos we did. They were hugely important to the revival of the community. ded_ has redone just about all the videos in full frame rate and higher res, at least the DarkTemplarZ/UltimateMK ones. Did he redo yours?
Yeah, he did. Remember the Cephalic Kombat Trilogy Redux? and as for the other one (Morbid), I have the hi res clips he sent me. Tell me more about your idea, man