What's new

UAm I the only one who wants Bo'Rai Cho for DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I think there's a place for him in MK11. As one of Raiden's closest friends, he would be in a good position to try and put a stop to his (Shinnok induced) insanity.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Because he was DLC in MKX, he wouldn't be in MK11, as Ed Boon has clearly stated they won't repeat DLC as he doesn't think it's fair for people to buy the same character twice.
Watch Rain get released as MK 11 DLC down the line.

Ed Boon: "Well, originally I didn't want to have the same character als DLC twice. You can also really only put a certain number of characters into the game. And storywise too we felt that it wasn't Rains time yet. But the fans have just been so outspoken. There has been tons (!) of positive and clamoring feedback on Rain, which is why we simply had to bring him to Mortal Kombat 11."

Arzumis

Noob

Ed Boon: "Well, originally I didn't want to have the same character als DLC twice. You can also really only put a certain number of characters into the game. And storywise too we felt that it wasn't Rains time yet. But the fans have just been so outspoken. There has been tons (!) of positive and clamoring feedback on Rain, which is why we simply had to bring him to Mortal Kombat 11."
Where is this quote from?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I like Bo Rai Cho but i dont neeeeed him in MK11 after him making it in MKX.

Im always for big shake ups and giving other characters their time to shine.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.

If this happens, I'm blaming you.

On topic I'd of preferred Bo'rai cho for MK11, I was disappointed with him in MKX, felt like there was unrealized potential.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I liked his interactions with Cass in MKX, they were pretty funny. Back when Deadly Alliance came out, a lot of my friends really loved him, so some people are bound to want him back. I'm not going to main him so I don't really care either way. But, I do think because he was in MKX as DLC he has a slimmer chance of making it in the final roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.