What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Injustice 2?

lol nice, you know I just thought of something they could easily do the variation thing for Injustice 2 but 3 for Batman I have already could be. Mech Suit Batman or DK Batman ie the comic and BvS suit, Green Lantern or Yellow Lantern Batman and normal Batman. Ohh the possibilities.:D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Telos should be the big bad because he...well nevermind ;)

But hey I'm cool with Darkseid.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Because he says the boots are back, to me that means they've been seen before. Maybe concept arts from the old injustice might reveal a character outfit with these boots that never made it into the previous game? Or possibly an unplayable character in the story might have given you a glimpse of the boots?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Different universe, different character gimmick, even different movesets outright couldn't be far fetched if they decided to clean slate redo a character in this manner.
You know, this reminds me... I saw someone mention how they could do the 3 variations thing again, but make it where variations switch character traits instead of adding new special moves. Maybe they can also make it where variations are like them from another dimension? For an example: Every Batman variation would change his trait to another gadget. It would also have a small impact on his appearance (maybe one where he looks normal, another where he has kryptonite like in the poster, etc).

I wouldn't care how it ends up either way, variations or no variations, but I do feel like doing this could make it work and feel different from MKX.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
My bad, misread that as telepathy.

Like what though? She just has a whip. ALl her uniqueness is in her fightstyle, just as it is with Bane IMO.

I mean, I don't know how you can say that. I'm not really familir with DC's beowolf because he is completely obscure. Why exactly do you think he would make more sense than Ra's?

Sure, sometimes, but mainly a mace. Look, you can give characters any weapon, they gave Zod a gun for example to make him distinct. If you're not going to give an inconic character his iconic weapon in a fighting game, then why use that character?

Notice in IGAU, that's exactly what they did, Zod being the only real exception with his gun.

Right, but I don't see how. He is by far a less interesting character to me.

Or you superharge the streetleverls so everyone is in the same league, like they did in IGAU.

You keep mixing u your idealogies. You switch from talking about what the charcters can do in the comics, to what they can do in the game, to gameplay, without ever giving an indication of when you are switching...

Firestorm in the comics is OP, and would solo most of the cast of IGAU. It would be like putting Dr Manhattan in a fighting game...just foolish.

I'm a fan of his, just not the TV version. Snart is quite the charismatic villain.
Catwoman has bolas, caltrops, booby traps and claws.

Just like Ra's Beowulf is a great swordsman, his is magical in nature and can create energy waves. His physical strength is superhuman. New 52 version has cybernetic eye which works as some sort of battle computer.

They can give all these weapons to hawkman in addition to his mace. Hawkman also has insane healing factor and his armor can upgrade to cover his whole body making him invincible for limited time.

Zod has used guns and bladed weapons before, he was high ranking member of krypton's military.

Making Batman's villains physical strong doesn't really make them an equal to characters who are physically strong and can do variety of other things. Most of the time batman and his team were hiding despite having the pills.

I was talking about what unique powers they have not the scale of their powers. Firestorm is nowhere near Manhattan power-level. He is glass canon, his power output is great but his body is weak and speed isn't great either but that has nothing to do with gameplay. What really matter is how unique his powers are compared to others. power levels are for storymode(cutscenes) not the multiplayer mode. Doomsday and batgirl both have same amount of health despite the difference in their powers. Firestorm can have 100 different specials moves but doesn't make him OP when they are made to be -60 on block. This is no different than player being able to beat Galactus with spidey or captain America taking on dark phoenix in vs mode. it simply is not canon to the story.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Cool to see that NRS are continuing with their tradition of revealing their games at absolutely ungodly times for me.

Jesus man, I was so ready to get some good ass sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.