What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

DF2+R2
Zod air fireballs didn't really catch on as effective until people started actually getting them low as possible consistently. And that wasn't until after all the rebalancing had been done.

Though yeah, the MMH buff was weird lol.

But what happened in the next NRS title? Instant airs suck in comparison to IGAU and MK9.

They do learn things, but they might not actually show that until the next game.
I wouldn't feel comfortable calling what NRS did to zoning in MKX exactly them "learning" either.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
...do you think that anyone who died in Injustice Gods Among Us will be replaced by their counterparts from another Earth?

Green Arrow was killed in the Injustice universe long before the events in the game yet Green Arrow is playable because he came from another universe. We know NRS likes permanent and powerful consequences to the actions that take place in the story of their games. We also know that to compensate things are put in place like the Netherrealm and time travel in MK and in DC it could be the "infinite earths" factor that comes into play here.

Also this could very well mean that a returning character who died, like Shazam , could not only be replaced by an alternate universe counterpart but also have a story reason for being COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Different universe, different character gimmick, even different movesets outright couldn't be far fetched if they decided to clean slate redo a character in this manner.

So weigh in. What do you feel NRS will do with the dead? Replace them with new characters or revamp them with otherworld counterparts and if so who is ripe for the revisioning?

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
If we are talking about demos and what not, then why not a Beta like SFV? Maybe multiple phases? This would get it into our hands earlier and would allow them to test for bugs/glitches/balance issues, etc.

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
If we are talking about demos and what not, then why not a Beta like SFV? Maybe multiple phases? This would get it into our hands earlier and would allow them to test for bugs/glitches/balance issues, etc.
using capcom as an example really isn't encouraging

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Hmm there was a demo last time

Da fuq?
You mean "another" demo.

Because, there was a demo for Injustice back in 2013: http://testyourmight.com/forums/demo-injustice-forum.373/
Im talking about the lack of a demo, beta or anything for MKX

fuck a demo. It has been 10 years since a demo or beta helped any game release better in any way.
I care more about how the game will feel, how it plays than online tests and what not

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Idk, I always thought him saying that was in jest for Hawkman's "Midway City" remark from 1980. I never took him serious.
He was asked about his least favorite hero in The Giant Bomb podcast or w/e it's called. And that's when he told that story about why he didn't like Hawkman.

Status
Not open for further replies.