What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo not excited about this news. Back for block, slow walkspeeds, small character scaling, every character with a generic foward3 and back3. The constant buffing/nerfing of characters while leaving some characters broken. Nah. I know mad people are going to skip buying this game. I know I'll sit this one out.
These are premature expectations

Injustice 2 will likely be as similar to Injustice 1 as MKX was similar to MK9.

That is, not that similar at all. NRS likes to experiment and switch up the formula alot.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I wonder if they took the criticism about the over-designed costumes to heart.

There's not much to go off of, but those costumes definitely seem a lot more simplistic and "classic" compared to the ones in the first Injustice. Can't wait to see more.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Hope PC dev is inhouse, if there even is one. Overwatch + this would be enough reason to get a 10XX gaming laptop.

... and those costumes look great. Tim drake or William Cobb please :D

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Oh my god its happening finally! I'm betting the tag line and outfit on Batman refers to choosing a character gimmick. Kind of hard to tell but that may be a yellow lantern FLash and a green lantern Batman if this is the case.

E

Eldriken

@ Eldriken Its because of people like you that blows a load at the slightest wiff of a fart NRS passes. That's why NRS gets away with their bullshit because overhyped lowbar people accept anything from them. Now's the time to fix things, so start demanding what you want now before they give you garbage again.
That's quite the claim you just made about me. I guess everything I've ever said I disliked about NRS games means nothing?

I love the games they make, but that doesn't mean I have zero issues and take whatever they give me. Come on, man.

I'm simply telling you to take your negativity elsewhere and stop raining on our parade because you didn't like the first Injustice.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I learned my lesson with MKX for PC. I didn't get to play past Jason and even then it was just framedropping laggy death every second.

This time around I'll buy whatever console the game is on. I had already planned on a PS4 for KOF14 anyhow. Just need to know if I need a PS4k and if one will be out by then.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls ENCHANTRESS PLS EN HANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLA ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLSS Enchantress FUCKING please GAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!

@colt

Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls Enchantress pls ENCHANTRESS PLS EN HANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLA ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLS ENCHANTRESS PLSS Enchantress FUCKING please GAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!

@colt
uh......k?

Status
Not open for further replies.