What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
All this negativity towards injustice is seriously dumb.
Really? I don't think so at all. Considering the joke that they want to release this on pc, the fact during the release of mkx certain characters were still in the beta techincally(kenshi, kitana, shinnok) and probably know they're going to fuck up balance horribly.

They can't even fix a game that is on e-sports, so i think a lot of these criticisms are justified without even discussing the stupid stuff that was in injustice 1.

myri

Time Warrior
Really? I don't think so at all. Considering the joke that they want to release this on pc, the fact during the release of mkx certain characters were still in the beta techincally(kenshi, kitana, shinnok) and probably know they're going to fuck up balance horribly.

They can't even fix a game that is on e-sports, so i think a lot of these criticisms are justified without even discussing the stupid stuff that was in injustice 1.
Well for one thing the whole PC issue is a different thing to injustice as a game itself and second why are all these people coming into a thread to call a game shit for reasons that you can't possibly know will happen even if they have in previous titles? If you don't like the game then you don't have to comment, it's pretty simple.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
@ Eldriken Its because of people like you that blows a load at the slightest wiff of a fart NRS passes. That's why NRS gets away with their bullshit because overhyped lowbar people accept anything from them. Now's the time to fix things, so start demanding what you want now before they give you garbage again.
Have you always been allergic to fun?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I am not happy for this. This marks the death of MKX and I still think the game is under explored. I wasn't a big fan of injustice.
Sooo not excited about this news. Back for block, slow walkspeeds, small character scaling, every character with a generic foward3 and back3. The constant buffing/nerfing of characters while leaving some characters broken. Nah. I know mad people are going to skip buying this game. I know I'll sit this one out.
I'm confident Injustice2 mechanics will be very different from IGAU the same way MKX is very different than MK9. I really doubt they will make Inj2 worst than IGAU, that's just impossible :D.

Dabluprint4

eh....
Like we really expect them to deviate from what they built in Injustice Gods Among Us. They are going to give us the same crap just at 1080p, 60fps, tons of stupid skins, zombie mode, half the cast will go through months of frustrating buffs and nerfs causing fans especially on this site to cry, downplay, and sleep on characters. Then to make matters even worse they'll probably get tournament players to game test characters so that guys like Sonicfux, Perfuct legend and Reo can prepick their mains and sleep on and downplay the broken characters they'll use at tournaments while weakening most of the cast of characters they will be able to beat at those tournaments. Disgusting and a waste of money. Sorry Ed Boon and WB, I learned my lesson from you bums three games straight so far. Never again.
Lmmfaoooo so NRS doesn't evolve with each game? Right, cause mk9 and MKX are basically the same game no changes at all.. Girl bye..

Oh Lord Boon/Brady, please give us Catwoman and Poison Ivy and make them SSS+.

@MakeInjusticeGreatAgain #MakeCatWomanSexyAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.