What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
is this guy slow
Pause
...Is what guy slow?

Due to the fact that this is all pure speculation at this point i know this couldnt possibly be directed at me right? Well if it is you need to clam yourself.

Either im reading this out of context or i was just now insulted for providing a tweet to some folks who were again discussing something that is possibly SPECULATED as of now...if so, slow indeed..

I won't hesitate to pre-order this. I'm also gonna take this opportunity to bash capcom. NRS will atleast release more then half of a game. (fyi sfv just went on sale on psn...wonder why)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Here's hoping Green Arrow gets some major overhaul. Cmooooooooon fire arrow. I'm looking at you. I want those things to blow up on hit and knock folks towards Arrow like Reptile's ball. Maybe then he can do a combo without pushing folks past his stubby range and have a starter that isn't ice arrow.

shaowebb

Here's hoping The Ray makes it in as a surprise dude. I doubt it, but hey I gotta say it. Its mah thing.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Here's hoping Green Arrow gets some major overhaul. Cmooooooooon fire arrow. I'm looking at you. I want those things to blow up on hit and knock folks towards Arrow like Reptile's ball. Maybe then he can do a combo without pushing folks past his stubby range and have a starter that isn't ice arrow.
he should have an arrow he can shoot upwards that falls down at different ranges and be able to shoot a straight arrow while that one is active

Really hoping for a better effort to balance out the tools each character has, less emphasis on 50/50s, more effective defensive options if offense is going to reign supreme (similar in application to what the first injustice had really), and a better representation of differing playstyles. With that said, for once I feel like I can somewhat confidently look forward to an NRS game without having to worry about an aspect which has been a major Achilles' heel...netcode.

shaowebb

he should have an arrow he can shoot upwards that falls down at different ranges and be able to shoot a straight arrow while that one is active
So long as MB version of up arrow explodes on impact for a juggle state he can follow up on at mid to long range I am cool with this. I just wanted more threatening starters than his high/low game in the last title and gimmick arrows that are worth having besides ice arrow. Not like you could outzone folks with Arrow in the first one. Not with his damage.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
So long as MB version of up arrow explodes on impact for a juggle state he can follow up on at mid to long range I am cool with this. I just wanted more threatening starters than his high/low game in the last title and gimmick arrows that are worth having besides ice arrow. Not like you could outzone folks with Arrow in the first one. Not with his damage.
i still dont understand why his regular arrows did such low damage

shaowebb

i still dont understand why his regular arrows did such low damage
I know right? Dude couldn't even trade with folks in a zoning war. Once folks realized that they were all like "okay" anytime you zoned and would just zone back and go hit for hit with GA netting themselves a decent life lead.

Hell with it. Replace his B3 with Boxing glove arrow. Full screen wall bounce starter lol!

Just as long as my #LowTierGod Ares come out with better tools and frames, I'm cool. And please don't give him the Jacqui treatment...

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Like we really expect them to deviate from what they built in Injustice Gods Among Us. They are going to give us the same crap just at 1080p, 60fps, tons of stupid skins, zombie mode, half the cast will go through months of frustrating buffs and nerfs causing fans especially on this site to cry, downplay, and sleep on characters. Then to make matters even worse they'll probably get tournament players to game test characters so that guys like Sonicfux, Perfuct legend and Reo can prepick their mains and sleep on and downplay the broken characters they'll use at tournaments while weakening most of the cast of characters they will be able to beat at those tournaments. Disgusting and a waste of money. Sorry Ed Boon and WB, I learned my lesson from you bums three games straight so far. Never again.
Let's not pretend like NRS is going to go back to the same strategy of game balance that Injustice had just because this is Injustice 2. I mean no offense, but it is truly stupid to think that what they learned from MKX in terms of balance was going to be thrown out in favor of how they did things in 2013. NRS learns with each game, and I for one am elated that all the things they did in MKX are going to translate to Injustice 2, along with the usual new ideas they bring with each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.