What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
The name eludes me, but isn't there a bar in the DCU where the villains hang out and stuff? World's End or something? Or am I mistaken?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
But would they really show of Atroticus first? I mean hes not a well known character. Someone who doesnt know comics will have no clue who he is. But in any case it could still be Atroticus
They always show off characters who weren't in the previous game at E3 along with the obvious faces.

MK9: Kung Lao, Mileena, Reptile, Sektor, JC, NW (none were in MKDC)

MKX: 4 totally new characters

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Variations or no variations, roster isn't going to bigger than 24/25 at launch.
youre probably right but it really fucking should be bigger thats not enough characters at all didnt MK9 launch with 28? why did the next two games have less (even tho MKXL has 33) hopefully its 34 or 36 after DLC

Gamer68

Fujin!
yeah a bar setting wouldn't fit in mortal kombat universe i could see it fit in comics
Not to mention NetherRealm's track record. If they stay on track then a new game should be announced around this year's E3 and then release sometime March - April of 2017.

lmfao Boon wants to show up to E3 with a new game. Not a dlc.
And this. There has been so much teasing for Injustice 2, it's even made it to the front page of multiple sub-reddits (like r/PS4). Do you know how many people they would disappoint if they don't show up with Injustice 2? A LOT.

Not only do they want to show up with a new game, but they kinda HAVE to show up with one too.

I don't know anything about green lantern but I google imaged Atrocitus and he has big metal boots. Would there be any reason for that character to have open toed boots?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If that boot truly is Atrocitus I really REALLY hope that Dex-Starr is his character gimmick and you use that death kitty for attacks and setups somehow. I know that Dex-Starr as a trait would probably be the most over with the fans cool guy addition to the game I could come up with.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I don't know anything about green lantern but I google imaged Atrocitus and he has big metal boots. Would there be any reason for that character to have open toed boots?
As far as I know, there is no character in the DC Universe with open-toed, red boots. I imagine this is once again NRS's take on characters, with aesthetic modifications. The better question is what character could were such boots and it wouldn't look out of place on them? I can see Atrocitus wearing them, and not many other characters.
We'll see, knowing Ed, it'll probably end up being a character out of left field.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I can't really imagine that being anyone but Atrocitus, it seems like just a new NRS take for sure.

I'm thinking we'll get a bit of the MKX approach and just get the Trinity (maybe even just Bats/Supes) and about 3-5 brand new characters for the first build.

gosoxtim

Noob
I can't really imagine that being anyone but Atrocitus, it seems like just a new NRS take for sure.

I'm thinking we'll get a bit of the MKX approach and just get the Trinity (maybe even just Bats/Supes) and about 3-5 brand new characters for the first build.
yep esically when justice league movie coming out next year

Status
Not open for further replies.