What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But would they really show of Atroticus first? I mean hes not a well known character. Someone who doesnt know comics will have no clue who he is. But in any case it could still be Atroticus

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
But would they really show of Atroticus first? I mean hes not a well known character. Someone who doesnt know comics will have no clue who he is. But in any case it could still be Atroticus
its Boon... remember the old boots .. it took us a while to decipher them correctly... i wouldnt pay attention to order.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I really don't find it surprising, It's kinda like how they introduced D'Vorah and Ferra/Torr first in MKX. If you want to create a shockwave, you gotta have some "presence".

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The boot looks very average sized. Nothing very massive. The "Toes" Could just be the pattern since those would be some really badly made toes. Its in an old styled bar/pub. So uh anyone know Jonah Hex villains that wear Red boots?

Also one of the stools is knocked over and broken

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Now I get it, and yes, I agree. I just wasnt sure if you had agreed it was a bar or not :p
It probably is Injustice II, some people say Atrocitus, and that was the first thing that poped to my head too, but dont know that much of comics, so I would rather leave the especulation to more educated people
As a comic reader of 12 years (99% DC), I have to admit Atrocitus is one of the best guesses. There's lots of characters with red boots/footwear, like Arsenal, Red Tornado, Deadman, etc, but none I can think of have their toes visible, which probably is because of NRS's spin on the characters anyway.

Gamer68

Fujin!
While I think Spawn and a KP3 in general is possible, I don't think this is it. Because of the bar. A bar would be a really weird stage in MKX, considering everywhere else in the game has been places like forests, jungles, deserts, destroyed cities, basically hell, and more mystical places and what-not. A bar would be... really out of place.

gosoxtim

Noob
While I think Spawn and a KP3 in general is possible, I don't think this is it. Because of the bar. A bar would be a really weird stage in MKX, considering everywhere else in the game has been places like forests, jungles, deserts, destroyed cities, basically hell, and more mystical places and what-not. A bar would be... really out of place.
yeah a bar setting wouldn't fit in mortal kombat universe i could see it fit in comics

Slymind

Noob
It could be Spawn, but, if they already announce a guest character from the get go, i will already have grim thoughts on potential DLCs, oh well.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
maybe it's the new stages! I would love the old stages to return like the courtyard - Ed just posted this so it may very well be KP3 and not IGAU2 - They might want another season this year on ESL with MK to make it perfect before the next game - https://twitter.com/noobde/status/739984723548737536
lmfao Boon wants to show up to E3 with a new game. Not a dlc. As much as I want Rain in the game. It's not gonna happen. Get ready for Injustice.

Status
Not open for further replies.