What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
the thing is, Bane was one of, if not THE most well adapted character in the game in terms of bringing them to life in an fg. I would love to see Rha's and I think he could be made to fit well In the game
Im just going to ignore this guy, his logic is straight up retarded backwards and inconsistant. Says Bane is nothing but mild strength but then lists Big Barda as a potential replacement lol. Even lists plastic man as one but fails to realize that by his own logic plastic man would not exist in IGAU2 because Manhunter can already become stretchy PLUS more making plastic man obsolete.

Its ok though because we all know that Bane was the defining big body of IGAU1, the most recognizable Bat villian after Joker and Harley, and that NRS loves Bane as seen by his over buffing and the fact they made Ruthless FT. He will be back

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Not everyone can throw a batarang because not everyone has it.

Poor bastards
robin does, nightwing does, batgirl does, batwoman does, batman beyond does. and what's stoping someone from just making their own batarang. for fucks sake captain boomerang could probably throw one better then batman anyway.

Error

DF2+R2
Characters like vandal savage, ra's al ghul and bane shouldn't even be in a fighting game. They don't have any unique abilities or gadgets. They are generic slightly superhuman/skilled humans. All of bane's moves can be replicated by anyone with low level superhuman strength.
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
BvS was one of the most godawful movies I have ever paid money for, and the only movie I have actually felt disappointment while watching.

It was all over the place, and it was just so flat and dark because they are trying so goddamn hard not to be Marvel. Sigh.

You know what's funny?

The guy who directed Deadpool directed the DC Universe opening cinematic, which is fucking amazing and get's all the characters right. If he had been directing the movie, I'm sure it would have been great. DC has no idea what they are doing.

A Batman and Superman movie should have made over a billion easy. They couldn't even be bothered finish Doomsday's CGI. Ugh.
I will respectfully disagree with most of what you said, most of the fans who can appreciate the comics and actually got the references liked it and it was mostly the critic's ignorance who ran that movie down. I still suspect they were paid off....I mean it wasn't perfect but it wasn't in no way in hell 28% RT bad....not even close, especially when the audience gave it 70% on there, and up to 80% approval on varied sites?

Yeah...Just watch every major youtuber who reviews comic movies, even they said while it wasn't perfect(no movie is, if I can list the many issues with Civil War and Avengers besides some DC films I'll be here all day and don't even get me started on IM 3 fuck ups).... that they felt it was way too low, it wasn't a godawful movie, godawful is FF or GL or DareDevil or Catwoman, which as far as I'm concerned FF was still wayyyyy worse than any DC film mind you...the new reboot one I'm pretty sure is still considered the worst comic book movie ever made.

As a JL fan the one movie that disappointed badly was Superman Returns, another badly done film for one Superman wouldn't have done most of the shit he did in that movie that he does in the comics...stalking Lois? Leaving Earth on a dumb hunch for 5 years even after we all know Krypton was GONE? Chasing Lex down without even thinking hmm "may be a trap?" I can go on and on...MOS and BVS were so much better. I didn't find it all over the place, for the casual fan or non fan sure but for someone who reads comics and knows the characters it's hardly complicated.

Yes but I like that about DC and Marvel, they're NOT the same and shouldn't BE the same. If DC stories were done like Marvel's execution on screen they would suck and I can guarantee you the feedback from the DC fans would be bad and rightfully so, I don't want dumb oneliners and cheesy comedy in movies with beings like Darkseid or Brainiac trying to take over the world, that shit may fly in Marvel but would fail in DC...

Yes I know about the DP guy and as amazing as the DCCU trailer was, even that wasn't perfect he nerfed Flash to hell and killed off Superman in the most stupid way, after Superman tossed Lex(first of all that hit should have killed him) but for sake of plot I'll let it slide. Flash most fans agreed was wayy too slow though in that trailer. It wasn't perfect. You know what else is funny? DP is nothing but a silly knockoff of Deathstroke...though this isn't anything new with Marvel ripping off DC characters, that's another discussion.

So instead of a bill it made 875 million lol that's nothing to laugh at, who cares about a billion? If money is all you're measuring then Avatar and Titanic are better than any Marvel film. I don't necessarily care about box records even though BvS did break the opening day record.

Movies DC just started it still doesn't change the fact that they are owning DC in every other medium hard right now, you can't deny that. At any rate, I won't say BvS was without problems but like any other comic film could have been better sure it just wasn't nearly as bad as critics said, I mean these people didn't even get the references from the comics and nods Snyder put in the damn film. Give me a break...the fact that the Flash part confused people "omg who is that, a robot" is just sad.

Last edited:

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Since you say characters are decided years prior, that means kp1 and kp2 and potential kp3 were chosen before mkx even released and the fans had no choice in mk characters they put in?
Main roster has to do with the story also and the beginning of the game mechanics around them

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Im just going to ignore this guy, his logic is straight up (soap bar in my mouth) backwards and inconsistant. Says Bane is nothing but mild strength but then lists Big Barda as a potential replacement lol. Even lists plastic man as one but fails to realize that by his own logic plastic man would not exist in IGAU2 because Manhunter can already become stretchy PLUS more making plastic man obsolete.
Only if you knew about these characters, barda is not just a brute, she carries a mega-rod and flies using discs.

As for the plastic man.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
With a ton of speculation going around lately as to what NetherRealm has in store for us next... Boon has dropped a killer hint, more BOOTS! At first glance, it surely looks like a DC Universe character, but who?

Check out the image below and take your guess!

Remember, the ESL MKXL Finals are this weekend! We're expecting to see something big very soon!

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/739972687116795904

I say it's Atrocitus (Red Lantern)

edited by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
robin does, nightwing does, batgirl does, batwoman does, batman beyond does. and what's stoping someone from just making their own batarang. for fucks sake captain boomerang could probably throw one better then batman anyway.
Technically nightwing doesn't have have batarang. As for other characters they shouldn't be in game at all period.

Captain boomerang still doesn't have bat suit, batmobile, trillions of dollars and all the cool gadgets.

gosoxtim

Noob
Well could be a new stage like the Pit for Kombat Pack 3.

But i personally think its Injustice II related and could be a skin for Flash or a Red Lantern.
true but a bar stage wouldn't fit in mortal kombat x and i think it red lantern it seems to big for flash

Status
Not open for further replies.