What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
You people hating on the lifebars and stuff are crazy. They're georgous - especially compared to MKX's. When there was first gameplay of MKX everybody hated how the UI looked and I was saying in the Twitch chats "it's just a demo, they'll have the real health bars when the game is released". I was wrong - that WAS the real deal. Hated it. Still do. It's just white and plain; how boring.

But Injustice 2 has colours. A glow around some parts. It's so visually pleasing that I honestly just want you all to just look at it for a long period of time and adjust. You will see the light...
I loved the MKX life bars. The simple design felt modern and classy.

I hated the Injustice 2 ones at first, but then that quickly subsided and now I love those as well. The bright colors give it a slight comic book feel. And those damage numbers! Amazing addition.

Definitely will be a guest character, they made too much money off them not to include one:oops: I just hope it might be Spawn since they asked permission for him awhile back. Maybe this is what they asked permission for since they've kept this game a secret for over 2 years! makes sense to me:eek:

Down 2

Noob
Yea
I loved the MKX life bars. The simple design felt modern and classy.

I hated the Injustice 2 ones at first, but then that quickly subsided and now I love those as well. The bright colors give it a slight comic book feel. And those damage numbers! Amazing addition.
Yea I totally hated the I2 life bars at first as well because I thought it looked like an old school Street Fighter 2 life bar and how exact the numbers were looked off at first but now, I just don't care anymore I don't mind it.

Any update on the "press secret button kombo = make super move moar hurt" thing?

It was mentioned in a Boon interview and I haven't found clarification on it.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
I played so much in Mortal Kombat X, that I forgot one VERY important gameplay thing from Injustice: Gods Among Us that I discovered again playing the game for the past few days: INVINCIBLE FRAMES ON WAKE UPS. God please, let it stay for Injustice 2 and MK11. The absence of this important feature disappointed me during MKX.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
Spawn isn't DC. He is Image comics. IMAGE. Unless they cut some cash to McFarlane and Image it aint happening.
Mcfarlane already said that he gave them(wb/nrs) permission to use the liscense in a future game. This came out a couple months after the announcement of kp1 which would put it right in line with character selection for injustice 2.

d3v

SRK
If there's gonna be a guest character, then it should be Col. Sanders.

Either Detective Col. "Hardcade" Harland Sanders from the Gotham by Gaslight earth or Koln-El from Earth-22 would be fine.

Or if not, at least let it be an alternate skin/gear-set for Grodd.

Lokheit

Noob
It looks like the right shadow in the comic con announcement is Captain Cold new 52 design:

The other one looks like a woman with spikes on her shoulder, not sure who coul be. (EDIT: Maybe it's really blue beetle with less exagerated spikes?)

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
yeah silhouettes mean nothing they never have since the ones for the first injustice DLC lol no reason to look into placeholder images. only thing you could guess from them is 1 male and 1 female character will be revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.