What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I doubt Flash today only because he's been revealed via leaked poster & trailer. WW hasnt been revealed to the roster technically
Ed confirmed wonder woman in that one interview though.

I was thinking that since it was comic con it would be more fan service with some surprises of highly requested new characters. Was hoping for something more interesting like captain cold and black canary since they both were in arrow/flash tv shows

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I was expecting one returning character and one new one. So, with WW being the returning one, I wonder who will be the other one. Still hope for someone new.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ed confirmed wonder woman in that one interview though.

I was thinking that since it was comic con it would be more fan service with some surprises of highly requested new characters. Was hoping for something more interesting like captain cold and black canary since they both were in arrow/flash tv shows
Yes but that isn't a roster reveal technically. With Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary this year, no doubt they'd reveal her at ComicCon of all places.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I was expecting one returning character and one new one. So, with WW being the returning one, I wonder who will be the other one. Still hope for someone new.
My guess is someone from the Suicide Squad movie, since it's a couple weeks away from release now.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yes but that isn't a roster reveal technically. With Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary this year, no doubt they'd reveal her at ComicCon of all places.
Well it was a confirmation but no reveal yet, same boat as Flash. It makes sense I was hoping for new characters since I dont have any ties to WW.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I don't see it being Flash AND Wonder Woman. Otherwise Injustice 2 is gonna look an awful lot like Injustice 1 to the Comic-Con goers. Almost positive it will be Captain Cold and WW.

Status
Not open for further replies.