What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I will NOT be posting random pics like this all the times, just thought these were cool.

Tim Static

Adminerator
is the pic of the airplane crashing from a movie? the place looks GI-fuckin-NORMOUS on scale with everything else lol

DevilSpy

Noob
I'm fapping as we speak.

Skinny jeans r gay on doods
Just clean up when you're done, and excuse me but they are not gay they are skater, fuck wearing ugly ass baggy pants yo fat ass mama can't even fit into without them falling!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Shut the fuck up. I'm not gay in the least so gtfo you ignorant ass hole. >_<

Sorry for the flame but stuff like that is irritating
Skater's wearing skinny jeans make no sense to me... how do you move to do tricks??

Regardless, I have a few pairs of "skinny jeans" myself... I like them... but for skating I always thought the oldschool baggier cargos were much more fit for skating.

And I don't mean the rave pants that are humongous either... now, those pants, I've always hated. :D

All i wear are UFO's. Those arent considered thuggish. They are for ravers.

Very nice pics, Abyss.

EDIT: Just saw storms post. Now that was ouch :(

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
All i wear are UFO's. Those arent considered thuggish. They are for ravers.

Very nice pics, Abyss.

EDIT: Just saw storms post. Now that was ouch :(

LOL! I mainly meant towards skating, bro... lol...

There's still love, Check... there's still love! :nohomo:. :)

Decapre

Noob
Skater's wearing skinny jeans make no sense to me... how do you move to do tricks??

Regardless, I have a few pairs of "skinny jeans" myself... I like them... but for skating I always thought the oldschool baggier cargos were much more fit for skating.

And I don't mean the rave pants that are humongous either... now, those pants, I've always hated. :D
Skinny jeans are wayy more comfortable than baggy pants

DevilSpy

Noob
And dressing gay irritates me, so we even
Sorry but I don't look homosexual, It's not like I'm sporting daisy dukes and a tied polo shirt that exposes my belly. sorry but your statement about me "looking and/or dressing" gay is invalid gtfo, your losing my respect every time you post, so even though MKE is a refuge, the MKvsDC servers are my turf so don't push shit. call me a nerd for that statement and I will make sure you have a miserable experience online if I let you have one at all! (IP bans are really nifty ya know? ;) )

TWZTID

Noob
Sorry but I don't look homosexual, It's not like I'm sporting daisy dukes and a tied polo shirt that exposes my belly. sorry but your statement about me "looking and/or dressing" gay is invalid gtfo, your losing my respect every time you post, so even though MKE is a refuge, the MKvsDC servers are my turf so don't push shit. call me a nerd for that statement and I will make sure you have a miserable experience online if I let you have one at all! (IP bans are really nifty ya know? ;) )
So ur threatening me?

oh noez big internet bully wa I gunna doooooooo?

DevilSpy

Noob
So ur threatening me?

oh noez big internet bully wa I gunna doooooooo?
First Yes i'm openly threatening you. Second in this order, your going to sh*t yourself cry to mama and then apologize and shut the f#@k up. Get it, got it, good!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shut the fuck up. I'm not gay in the least so gtfo you ignorant ass hole. >_<

Sorry for the flame but stuff like that is irritating
Irritating is looking @ pics of people wearing there hat sideways and taking self pics in your parents bathroom.

Twiztid and Devilspy, stop the shit now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.