What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
That was... almost a double post... I'm confused.

Why hasn't Shogun posted his pic? He's the prettiest of them all!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
^^ that was probably taken right after you flawlessed me for the 2nd time.

Hate you. :)

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
now im at home and i found an animated gif of me which i made some years ago.
check this out The sexy Dr Doggystyle :rofl:
the second picture is for the ladies ;)

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Dare I ask why they call you Dr. Doggystyle?
short explanation : my favorite position :rofl:

Long explanation :
back in the days (1996) here in the netherlands there were some DJ's who played reggae / raggamuffin LP's at higher pitched tempo and then it became Bubbling. The dj's were DJ Moortje & DJ Memmie and some examples of pitched songs were Chaka Demus & Pliers - Murder She Wrote , Cutty Ranks - A who seh mi dun & Louchie Lou & Michie One - Rich Girl. Those beats were the base of all bubbling beats
At some point everyone was experimenting with the pitching of old reggae/raggamuffin songs.
We had for example a original old skool sony walkman (a big old skool one) and on the back there was a small hole were we could insert a toothpick to adjust the potential meter (i dont know the english name of it) but it adjusted the play speed.
so we recorded everything original from cd to tape and listen it pitched.
A friend of mine and i also tried to make some tapes and we needed a name for the team. They told me always that i was a "daggoe" (this is from Surinam and means Dog) and then we came on the name Doggystyle, but there were two of us, so i was DJ Doggy and he was DJ Style.
it was very fun to do and we sampled also "eh Doggystyle nak a pokoe (in english it means eeh Doggystyle, hit that beat :) )
after a long friendship my friend and i didn't have contact anymore due to circumstance and i took the name Doggystyle, because it was my favorite you know what :)
I always wanted to be a doctor, but didn't wanted to study for it, so my friend called me Dr and now on every message board i use Dr Doggystyle a the nickname
i even have it on my car, which is my other hobby besides the MK virus :)

so that was the toooo long version,
stick with the short version :rofl: is a lot easier to understand :)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
@ Dr. Doggystyle - you look just like an Ol' Skool WWF wrestler from when I was growing named "Bad News Brown"...ever heard of him?

@ STORMS - don't quote pics.....i'll ban you next time :p lolololol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@ Dr. Doggystyle - you look just like an Ol' Skool WWF wrestler from when I was growing named "Bad News Brown"...ever heard of him?

@ STORMS - don't quote pics.....i'll ban you next time :p lolololol
lol... it SHOULD say "Do NOT quote multiple photos" :D

DevilSpy

Noob

Teh devil in uniform.

I thought I should post somthing a lil more new :p

and and and I'm ugly :/ so fml.

Even more uglyness

Status
Not open for further replies.