What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Shang stealed the soul of the NRS servers (if they had one in the first place), everything crashed.

Anyways thanks for the KOTH and GGs ! It was so fun to see your reactions when I picked Shang for the first time :D ! This is why I left when I got dethroned, I had to restart the game to make Shang available and equip the Klassic skins on Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Shang stealed the soul of the NRS servers (if they had one in the first place), everything crashed.

Anyways thanks for the KOTH and GGs ! It was so fun to see your reactions when I picked Shang for the first time :D ! This is why I left when I got dethroned, I had to restart the game to make Shang available and equip the Klassic skins on Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob.
yeah sorry about not letting you win when everyone was there, it just didn't cross my mind and when you said mercy F4 had already been pressed XD

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
GGs everyone. Hopefully my mic levels were a bit better this time. Usually I don't try to talk much online since I don't really like how it sounds on a mic since I have a naturally deep-sounding voice, and usually have to talk lower.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
GGs everyone. Hopefully my mic levels were a bit better this time. Usually I don't try to talk much online since I don't really like how it sounds on a mic since I have a naturally deep-sounding voice, and usually have to talk lower.
Yeah usually I can barely hear you. Today was much clearer! So whatever you did certainly worked.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yep we could hear you really well!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yo that was tough. I’m used to being able to lose a couple matches and then adapt to at least get close to winning sometimes lol. Getting your ass kicked and then waiting is more difficult for me for sure.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
The Dpad is 100X better, I need to use it more but I'm lazy.
You know what’s funny is I used to be an analog player in the UMK3 days on XBL and thought people were crazy playing on the pad. Now that I’m on the pad I can’t even attempt the analog because it’s like alien technology to me now. lol

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
The Dpad is 100X better, I need to use it more but I'm lazy.
Wait you use the analog stick?! :eek:

My brain can’t even process how that’s possible. So much travel and imprecision. I’m blown away that you do so well with it!

I’ve never even attempted it seriously. Maybe once or twice just to see the difference, and it was a biiiig nope.

But I grew up with MK and SF2 on SNES so d-pad just feels natural to me for 2D fighters and platformers where you need fast reaction and precision (like Super Meat Boy for example... could never do that on the analog stick. Strictly d-pad on that one!).

Man. Mind blown... lol.