What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Wait you use the analog stick?! :eek:

My brain can’t even process how that’s possible. So much travel and imprecision. I’m blown away that you do so well with it!

I’ve never even attempted it seriously. Maybe once or twice just to see the difference, and it was a biiiig nope.

But I grew up with MK and SF2 on SNES so d-pad just feels natural to me for 2D fighters and platformers where you need fast reaction and precision (like Super Meat Boy for example... could never do that on the analog stick. Strictly d-pad on that one!).

Man. Mind blown... lol.
No I use the Dpad, I never touch the sticks unless I'm playing on my arcade stick XD

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Wait, y'all could actually HEAR @lionheart21 last night? Shiiiit I should have played! His mic is always so low that I just nod and say yes to whatever he says. I've never actually heard his voice. lol

I didn't wanna watch someone play shang tsung so I stayed out last night. Would make the wait at work today even longer lmao

Anyone dominate the hill last night?

It was Kano again wasn't it? Damn @Vslayer

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Wait, y'all could actually HEAR @lionheart21 last night? Shiiiit I should have played! His mic is always so low that I just nod and say yes to whatever he says. I've never actually heard his voice. lol

I didn't wanna watch someone play shang tsung so I stayed out last night. Would make the wait at work today even longer lmao

Anyone dominate the hill last night?

It was Kano again wasn't it? Damn @Vslayer
We all had good runs! @DDustiNN got a long streak, I got a long streak and @Circus also got a big streak until Shang Tsung kicked him from the hill XD

edit: oh and @ShepherdOfFire was moping us with Johnny's worst variation and Kitana :p

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
So what I'm hearing from this is... I was right! :p

If y'all do one tonight, I'm in. With my 1 hour Shang Tsung. lol
I was using Cassie XD

But yeah I'm down tonight! I may try to play a few KL games first tho. I want them badges bruh.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Anyone trying to play or are we all too busy playing the shiny new ranked?? lol

lemme know
I needed to rank up before I went to bed and now I’m dead tired. But I got to Kombatant, yay D: one dude straight up forfeit on me.

How were your games?

kostikla

Noob
Hi folks,

I'd like to participate and give you some easy KOTH wins :) I'm on EU but I hope that my connection's under 80ms (typically that's what I try to aim for).

Please add me, my PSN is SlightlySimilar

P.S. What time do you guys usually play at? I hope it's not too late for me to join, since I hear most people are from NA

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I ran into that Titanium Tigerz guy so I quickly declined because I know he streams. I'm not trying to get exposed in front of hundreds of people. Was Semij using Kitana?
How are you allowed to decline? I can only decline if it's like 200ms or something.

He was using Fan Fare Kitana, yes. And like, it's hard to explain cause it felt like he was going ham with all the jumping but like, it was always at the right times. Was crazy. Wish I coulda played him a lot more games, would help me level up.

Oh and fyi he flawless blocked the overhead of jaxs string at least 4 times. Y'all need to get on that shit. lol

Hi folks,

I'd like to participate and give you some easy KOTH wins :) I'm on EU but I hope that my connection's under 80ms (typically that's what I try to aim for).

Please add me, my PSN is SlightlySimilar

P.S. What time do you guys usually play at? I hope it's not too late for me to join, since I hear most people are from NA
We usually play anywhere from 6:30pm est to 10pm est.

Unless everyone says fuck it and plays ranked all night... :p