What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I definitely need some feedback on how to level up. I get very stuck in my ways (been playing almost the same since MK9) and find it very difficult to update my brain.

It took me quite a long time to finally stop trying jump-ins so often. I still do it by habit, but not as much.

I’m also having a real hard time remembering to use the new mechanics. I’m getting better at using wakeups, thankfully. But I almost always forget to use wakeup roll, and when I do try, it doesn’t come out. I also seem to miss the timing on the breakaway quite often. Like I’ll mash it 4-5 times and it doesn’t come out, when I do have full bars. Happened quite often against @Dreamcatcher last night and his massive combos, lol.

But that’s the easy stuff. More importantly, I need to improve on the fundamentals. I almost always feel like I get out-poked no matter what I try. So I’m certainly doing something wrong. And I also need to improve on converting hits into bigger damage.

I mostly play Jade and Kano. I know I tend to throw out a yolo Kano Ball and Shadow Kick way too often. I’m sure there are plenty more things I’m doing wrong as well.

I’d also like to try out Kung Lao and Shao Kahn a bit more since they seem so much fun.

And man... @Dreamcatcher’s Frost was just so amazing to watch as he destroyed me. I want that too, lol.

E

Eldriken

I'm working overnights the next three days, so I'll be working 9-5am EST. So I may be up for some games before then.