What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
It's a great feeling where you can clearly see how much everyone has improved since Day 1, and we're still in the very beginning of the game
That’s a great point. It’s almost been 2 months but it feels like a year lmao
Hell, when you're as bad as I am, the only way left is up!

@lionheart21 Tell 'em about how I dropped a 50+% combo when you had a pixel left, immediately lost the round, then got DC'd. Even the game couldn't process how I screwed up that badly and kicked me itself lol!

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
@FoughtDragon01 It's been kinda noisy over here due to people shooting off fireworks so I didn't have a mic, but what I wanted to say in reaction to that was, "Aw, you hate to see that. This is a black day for TYM KOTH."

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Hell, when you're as bad as I am, the only way left is up!

@lionheart21 Tell 'em about how I dropped a 50+% combo when you had a pixel left, immediately lost the round, then got DC'd. Even the game couldn't process how I screwed up that badly and kicked me itself lol!
Hey dude, you arent bad and youve gotten way better. If youre trying to compete, just keep labbing and playing. I spent a lot of time licking the wounds of my ego and realized a lot of my immature frustration was holding me back. I only say anything bc I noticed you being a lil upset when you didnt tech, or your move got stuffed. Its hard not to get upset when youre a passionate person by nature, but keeping a clear mind is a huge chunk of winning. Youre far from bad, the distance from okay to good and good to great can be shortened a lot by your mentality.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
@FoughtDragon01 It's been kinda noisy over here due to people shooting off fireworks so I didn't have a mic, but what I wanted to say in reaction to that was, "Aw, you hate to see that. This is a black day for TYM KOTH."
And bro, quit holding block and standing still in neutral. Thats where I can identify that you can improve. You def have gotten better, but movement is important in this game.