What's new

Strategy True King of Atlantis -- Aquaman General Discussion Thread

GGA Max

Just sitting here excited to play him, but thinking about his design process. I feel like it would be hard to make fish/water powers look cool or strong on land.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Like Noob's shadow tackle and shadow slide, Aquaman should have two high/low projectiles where he charges Barnacle Boy at your opponent.

SLy

Noob
Its hard to tell at this point how he would be designed without looking corny.. But I do see a lot of good uses and special moves for his Trident.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Water Splash
He raised his head slightly tilts it slight to the left. Then a splash a water hits the victim at head height at his currently location.​
4 startup frames, hi block, collision tracks location.​
opponents must approach aquaman careful and remain low to avoid the water splash.​

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
Water Splash
He raised his head slightly tilts it slight to the left. Then a splash a water hits the victim at head height at his currently location.​
opponents must approach aquaman careful and remain low to avoid the water splash.​
Sounds like an 80's dance move Lol

GGA Max

Water Splash
Sounds cool, more frequent than kabal's iagbs. Can be spammed without cooldown phase.. while doing... no damage or chip.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
actually because characters have different jumping heights and properties instant air projectiles wont be as much trouble to some chars

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
aquanman with the harpoon hand would be cool. hopefully they allom him to use his telepathy since yes it does work on people too

lol, today i dreamed that people were complaining about batman's stance, hector sanchez said he agreed with us, but then he took of his shoe and slapped the nearest guy and said NEVER!

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Has anyone noticed that Scott Porter look ALOT like the current Injustice incarnation of Aquaman?
Aquaman...
Makes you think about a Justice League movie?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
not sure if I care for the hardcore pokey move he has... especially when he has Cyborg in the corner. That's the only move that kinda throws me off... then again, that version is likely the "EX" version.

He didn't throw his trident at all in the videos did he?

not sure if I care for the hardcore pokey move he has... especially when he has Cyborg in the corner. That's the only move that kinda throws me off... then again, that version is likely the "EX" version.

He didn't throw his trident at all in the videos did he?
The thousand hand slap? Yeah, I didn't care for it at all, that's all I saw him do, Lol.