What's new

Strategy True King of Atlantis -- Aquaman General Discussion Thread

n9195v

Noob
I hope they make him suck that would be hilarious. He has to be the Dan/Sheeva of the game. Or make him ironically top tier.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I hope they make him suck that would be hilarious. He has to be the Dan/Sheeva of the game. Or make him ironically top tier.
What would be ironic about having an OP character as top tier?

That's not a joke btw. Stop getting info about Aquaman from Superfriends and Family Guy

Luthor shall rule you all... the end
I loved Luthor in MK vs DC and I might have him as an alt if he's similar. But Aquaman shall be my main for the whole life of Injustice

Fangoria19

Groovy
I'm honestly surprised at how much hype this character has gotten which I figured would be zero, but everyone likes a specific character for a reason. He def ain't my cup of tea but he'll still be leaps and bounds above purple rain hehe. Thumbs up for shark cancels!

Im kinda hoping hes low, I would like to second/main him and after getting so much shit for maining Kabal I think it would be cool to main a low tier character for this game. Cant wait till a trailer is released for him he sounds tight

SZSR

Noob
Does anyone know if Aquaman cares about the Earth? From what I recall he only really seems to seek what benefits Atlantis, and as such why would he care if Superman were dictator of the surface world?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Does anyone know if Aquaman cares about the Earth? From what I recall he only really seems to seek what benefits Atlantis, and as such why would he care if Superman were dictator of the surface world?
Yes he does. That's pretty much the whole problem he's having with his brother (Ocean Master) right now. Aquaman keeps getting accused of not being an Atlantean Nationalist or something and helping land people too much.

Aquaman stories aren't confined to the water by any means.