What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Basically tremor plays the same after patch but you won't get beat out of pokes which u shoulda won and his meaty game is ten times better now. U don't have to go right in front of your opponent and lick their nuts to do a b3 meaty anymore. B1 will help but it's still only 14 frames so tremor still basically plays the same except your opponent can't throw out dumb pokes a lot of e time. They still can tho.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
In patch notes nothing is mentioned about his db3 up rocks. Is it the same as in pre-patch? Regular one is still slow as fuck while the EX version has that godlike HTB in the corner for 45-47% combos?

Im asking because Im still downloading the patch.

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
I knocked csz down to where he was far enough I couldn't b3 meaty so I did b1. He woke with slide a,d I stuffed his move. It was glorious XD

InFlames

dead
Nah only Lava and Aftershock's shatter has armor. Perhaps the logic behind the aftershock change was that his EX up shatter was an armored launcher.
they couldve made it so only ex up shatter couldnt combo. the idea with up shatter is being able to easily hitconfirm off b32 into a combo or cancel to stay plus on block. now only crystalline has that despite it still being the best variation which i just dont understand.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
just to note lads you cant do b1 after shatter cancels without a delay or you'll get another shatter (even with release check off)

InFlames

dead
+InFlames Max damage Metallic corner combos? Or just combos you recommend?
starterxxbf4, 4xxup punch, f4, 123xxshatter (21d4xxrolling magma doesnt work on goro)

21d4xxup punch, 4xxup punch, f4, 123xxshatter (bnb for goro, does 1% less)

21d4u4 or b1d4u4 or f121xxrolling magma, 4xxup punch, 123xxshatter

21d4u4 or b1d4u4 or f121xxrock cancel, f1xxup punch, f4, 123xxshatter

idk how much changed for metallic but these were my bnbs prepatch, might do a full on video showing all bnbs soon if ppl are using metallic again

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
idk how much changed for metallic but these were my bnbs prepatch, might do a full on video showing all bnbs soon if ppl are using metallic again
Thanks dude. Yea, make a vid if you are feeling it, I'd watch it. I've been digging Metallic lately and I like the idea of having two hits of armor on his lava shatter.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
flash parry will make tremor S+ tier.
I have played a couple of series. Very early impressions make me feel as though Crystalline were mid tier and worse than before. Defensive options are far less effective. I think @OmGxBdON is right. Aftershock is superior to Crystalline in this version of the game.

Mystic Ermac plays similarly to pre-patch Crystalline Tremor with the safe armored attack and does everything better than the current version of Crystalline Tremor. I am making the transition.

Krabman

Noob
Aftershock is definitely his best now imo. IAQ makes him a top zoner but definitely execution heavy. The only character that fucks me is Kitana because she completely nullifies the IAQ :/