What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
Soo to sum up:

We still have flash parry that gives us anti-projectile rush/punish, an armored 6F F121, B3 or other attack.

We still have flash parry mixups/jailing

We have mega fast F1 which is 6F now.

We still have HTB in the corner for 1 bar that leads into 45-47% dmg.

We have faster 8f D1

We have F4 that is now 6f

I.... I... Im Im not disappointed.

Also fuck F2 for still being there.
You think the flash parry wont take the armor nerf?

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
An
We got an 8 frame poke

Plus frame F4

6 frame f1

14 frame advancing mid with b1

Paulo be praised~
And flash parry is still there. But do you think with how running now affects stamina we will still be able to do two flash parries in a row or just one? For example now you can do F121 FP F121 FP F121and etc

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
Now we got a killing machine !!

Tremor is ready to take more Major.

We still got the only Flash parry of the game, better neutral game & +frames move.

with the stamine issues. We should be able to make only 1 RC " 21d4u4 RC f121 xx DB2 ".

We got new pressing tools with B1 as a 14f like " 21d4u4 RC F121 xx BF4ex(+9) xx B1D4U4 xx db2 "

Damn I cant wait to lab the new patch :eek:

I'll take the high to be honest. I wish Aftershock had been buffed a little, or a least Metallic which only has 1 real use in the 2 Hits of armor on Lava Stance DB1.

Crystalline with more plus frames and faster pokes/mids? GG's

All I was really hoping for was faster recovery off of ground DD1, or at the very least give After Shock faster Db3 since it's his rockiest variation.

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
@Cooljaxx

Towards+BK is F4 bro.

Overall I think the new Meta gave some big buff to Tremor.

1st : No armored launcher + 6F F1 give us: Less risk & more pressure with DB1
2nd: less stamina : buff our Zoning
3rd: a lot of new frame Trap & blockstring pressure : with F4 being +6 & B1 14f

Much more to find probably

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
@Cooljaxx

Towards+BK is F4 bro.

Overall I think the new Meta gave some big buff to Tremor.

1st : No armored launcher + 6F F1 give us: Less risk & more pressure with DB1
2nd: less stamina : buff our Zoning
3rd: a lot of new frame Trap & blockstring pressure : with F4 being +6 & B1 14f

Much more to find probably
Don't forget we kept the flash parry so basically our armored launcher is still intact lol. Such a great patch for tremor

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Flash parry is Love, Flash parry is Life.

Tho we won't be able to do double flash parries for chip on block string to end the round/match because of the universal run cancel-stamina nerfs.

But good thing it's still there. Thanks to flash parry we can basically armour our every movie, including throw lol.

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
4hrs 30min left to download...

The ironic thing when you work in the biggest telecommunication company in the Baltic States/Scandinavia, that provides one of the fastest internet in the world, from 100Mbp/s to 1000 Mbp/s and so on - but you are stuck with the ancient DSL technology by yourself because you live just little further away from the city...

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Unsurprisingly the double flash parry block strings are gone. Not enough stamina.

It seems much easier to actually jail it though.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Unsurprisingly the double flash parry block strings are gone. Not enough stamina.
That's because of the stamina nerf. So it was to be expected tbh, Im not worrying much about it tho since spending 2 bars for flash parries was mostly only viable in match ending moments for block string pressure and chipping out.

It seems much easier to actually jail it though.
That's because F1 comes 1 frame earler/faster. From 7 to 6.

Honestly im super excited about Tremor's buffs.