What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Pretty sure they said they'd have it up on twitter by 5 in their timezone which is in 40 minutes.

Edit: I think shatter gonna lose launcher.

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Pretty sure they said they'd have it up on twitter by 5 in their timezone which is in 40 minutes.
Somehow I can't imagine Tremor without armored launchers. But we'll know soon enough.

Also can you guys tag me with @ once patch notes are out? Would really appreciate it

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Just give him a 7f poke and he's all good, they did mention making crappy normals more useful so I'm GUESSING they buffed b1 as well since it's pretty potato.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
wait for the patch notes will go so slow lol

that they mentioned moves that where plus on block in double digits got adjusted, wonder what bf2 and ex bf4 will be on block?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Im concerned about what's gonna happen with flash parry
no were good, but still nothing on if pushback bug was fixed

• Tremor - Towards+FP now has 6 startup frames (down from 7)
  • Tremor - Away+FP now has 14 startup frames (down from 19)
  • Tremor - Down+FP now has 8 startup frames (down from 9)
  • Tremor - Towards+BP now has 26 startup frames (down from 30), is +2 on block (up from -6), and has 11 less miss recovery frames
  • Tremor - Towards+BK is now +6 on block (up from -14) and now hits high
  • Tremor - Stone Slam cannot be changed into Stone Kut or Stone Hammer if its armor is hit
  • Tremor - changing Stone Slam into Stone Kut or Stone Hammer will remove its armor
  • Tremor - adjusted the hit reaction Rock Blast (Up Shatter) to reduce the combo potential
  • Tremor (Aftershock) -
  • Tremor (Metallic) - Gold Launch no longer has armor
  • Tremor (Metallic) - Magma Blast now has 2 hits of armor
  • Tremor (Crystalline) - Fixed a bug where a summoned Krystal could be invisible while thrown
  • Tremor (Crystalline) - Krystal Blast no longer has armor

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
6 frames. 6. FUCKING. FRAMES. This boggles my mind, you didn't need to do this NRS, he didn't need that. Y U DO DIS?!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm glad for you Tremor mains. You now got Tremor being slightly faster.

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
6 frames. 6. FUCKING. FRAMES. This boggles my mind, you didn't need to do this NRS, he didn't need that. Y U DO DIS?!
They didn't need to did it but haha whatever I'll take it. It's still a high tho so doesn't really change much except for better punishes and stuff attempts

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
I'm glad for you Tremor mains. You now got Tremor being slightly faster.
That's all he needed but metallic needs a little bit more help. I could only seen it being better in the lui Lang MU maybe just cuz of armor but that's it

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Soo to sum up:

We still have flash parry that gives us anti-projectile rush/punish, an armored 6F F121, B3 or other attack.

We still have flash parry mixups/jailing/reversal/wakeups

We have mega fast F1 which is +6 on block.

We still have HTB in the corner for 1 bar that leads into 45-47% dmg.

We have faster 8f D1

We have F4 that is now 6f

I.... I... Im Im not disappointed.

Also fuck F2 for still being there.

Last edited: