What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

@InFlames one more frame question if you know: what is the ideal frame data ("start up speed") of the flash parry ("ideal" = without the minimal amount of run and fastest possibility to drop an F1).

It might be written down before but I have not found it yet.

InFlames

dead
@InFlames one more frame question if you know: what is the ideal frame data ("start up speed") of the flash parry ("ideal" = without the minimal amount of run and fastest possibility to drop an F1).

It might be written down before but I have not found it yet.
You mean the fastest a flash parry can possibly be?

You mean the fastest a flash parry can possibly be?
Yes exactly. It might be irrelevant but I would like to know how fast his "armor launcher" is. There are videos for demonstration but I like knowing the numbers if it is possible (personal curiosity).
In the lab I found flashparry+F1 quite the same speed as his krystal slam without cancel (so around 13F or a bit slower) but my personal observation and execution can trick me (stamina goes at max around 42-44% when I perform the F1, I couldnt do it faster to reach 50% but that makes sense).

marietta1200

Best Coast
Just checking in after not touching this game for a year and a half (had a kid, have a career, blah blah blah) and I’m happy to see Tremor not only relevant but kinda cleaning up out there. S/o to the international Tremor players that have kept me watching tournies (albeit late) and staying interested even after the game’s “death” or whatever. Props to @Killer Xinok @YUZU_RZA and whoever else kept leveling up with this dude.

I think Tremor is high mid tier at worst and top 10 at best. Despite all the negative changes to armor moves, up rock, and the EX ground pulse OTG, he has somehow managed to remain a viable and strong character.

1. Crystalline is the best variation because of its offensive options.
2. Aftershock is the close second best while Metallic is the distant third best variation.
3. I think any character who zones and controls the air efficiently will give Tremor a difficult time.
4. Tremor will do well against any character who does not fit the description above.
He remains a strong character cuz of flash parry only character in the game currently with one bar launching armor. (SOME special circumstances for raiden i suppose too, just not as practical) And meter burn roller pressure got good cuz of the removal of most armored launching specials. Its MUCH easier to commit to pressure now. This character is a monster