What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
some canadian sub player said aftershock (this was back when ppl thought aftershock was the best variation) carried me so i learned metallic and stuck with him as a main
Haha shoulda told him he did,t know what he was talking about cuz AS is the hardest to play.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Biggest buff they could give me is removing f2 from the game. Thats all. Ty!
for the love of god yes. I have never done that move on purpose.

It is sorta useful with rock set ups if people are waiting for the low, but id glady say good bye to that to have s2 as my input error when trying to f21

Gengar

some canadian sub player said aftershock (this was back when ppl thought aftershock was the best variation) carried me so i learned metallic and stuck with him as a main
any thoughts on cookie combos? (bf4 over and over)

being able to do 36% meterless midscreen where most of it is unbreakable into a standing reset is pretty solid imo, but i dont see anyone abusing it.

OmGxBdON

being able to do 36% meterless midscreen where most of it is unbreakable into a standing reset is pretty solid imo, but i dont see anyone abusing it.
Can't you get more including the chip after restand. Probably cuz no one uses the variation

Gengar

Can't you get more including the chip after restand. Probably cuz no one uses the variation
I like to end in 123~shatter for consistency, but when you do that midscreen they are a bit too far for guaranteed pressure. I still get pressure, just not always guaranteed if they armor or something. Online timings prob dont help.

But if you just do 12~shatter they are right in front of you meaning you can get free chip and they are also close enough for b32~bf4 to combo (depending on spacing it wont always, but point blank usually works) which nets even more damage.
last year I reached 43% with that 5 BF4 then confirm ! Today it's like 35-37%
you absolutely can put more in there but it does make the execution more strict. I also dont think you can hit 5 after f12, but it sounds right if you just hit bf4 from full screen and keep launchign them., the combo ive listed you can even add a 3~db2u before the 123~shatter for more damage, but its strict and not worth the lil extra imo. I wanted to be consistent and make sure I got my damage

Edit: I realized i didnt list the combo, that mustve been a different thread.

F12~bf4 (x4) 123~shatter - 36%
B32~bf4 (x4) 123~shatter - 39%

Tweedy

Noob
Bdon I feel bad for ignoring your invites.

We'll definitely play soon. Every time you invite me it's when a tournament is about to start, or one time it was the day before TCW and I was about to practice a match I was gonna play there.

We'll play soon, sorry if you thought I was being hollywood or something.

InFlames

dead

yeah that was my go to bnb. metallics only advantage over the other variations is its high damage so if ur not doing those combos u might as well be playing with a turd

btw pre patch metallic could get 50% midscreen for 1 bar off a punish lol just a reminder that nrs actually nerfed metallic

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Any more Tremors on PC (MKXL Beta) here besides me and RZA? Or any who plan to play on PC once the patch hits on October 4th?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm from the pc community first, I switched to the PS4 in september 2015 :p
PC gamer here, too. :p

When the MKXL patch gets out, let's play for some matches. You in? Would love to get used with Tremor MUs for my other chars (GMSZ, UBSZ, TG Raiden and Tarkatan Alien). ;)

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
PC gamer here, too. :p

When the MKXL patch gets out, let's play for some matches. You in? Would love to get used with Tremor MUs for my other chars (GMSZ, UBSZ, TG Raiden and Tarkatan Alien). ;)
I think we already played with you like 10 matches. If you need more MU experience against Tremor (whatever variation you need) - let me know.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I think we already played with you like 10 matches. If you need more MU experience against Tremor (whatever variation you need) - let me know.
Since I fixed everything here and gotten a bit back in training, I will let you know for sure. ;)

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
Any more Tremors on PC (MKXL Beta) here besides me and RZA? Or any who plan to play on PC once the patch hits on October 4th?
yes, I play tremor on pc.. I plan to play more when patch drops.
I actually dont have tremor matchup experience at all. I didnt run into any tremor players when I played on ps4 or pc..

OmGxBdON

So a set up I found for aftershock. In the corner after db1 ended. Ex dd1 into standing 2 then 33. If they get hit by the dd1 after 33 it's a full combo and if they block it your safe. I used scorpion to test out reversals and his 11 frame takedown got poked out after the blocked dd1. I should probably use mileena a roll or Kung Laos spin.

OmGxBdON

Someone I saw with tremors dd1. On hit if you try to combo immediately it won't combo for some reason I had to wait a little bit to combo off of it