What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Just a cool little setup midscreen. After a db2d combo run up 12d3 the 2 can't connect then 21 reverse db2u then jump back and u will land on top of your opponent. I guess this could be a mix up set up with air quake. Really just something to change it up.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
@Killer Xinok since you main Crystalline aswell - do you know how much you can get the most from the HTB setup in the corner?

My biggest so far is 47% if opponent gets hit by EXDB3. If he blocks it but gets hit by B33 string then it's still a massive 46%.

EDIT/FIXED: Actually this works for all variations: EX DB3 ~ B33 ~ Overhead Punch ~ 4 ~ DB2U ~ F4 ~ 123 ~ Punch.

Last edited:

OmGxBdON

I notice how all crystalline players only get 24% off of f121 db2u. I got a combo that does one more percent : D. F121db2u run b2db2d 2db2

OmGxBdON

Not sure if this is optimal but I think b3db2u into f3db2 does the most dmg mid screen with tremor meterless off a db2d

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
@Killer Xinok since you main Crystalline aswell - do you know how much you can get the most from the HTB setup in the corner?

My biggest so far is 47% if opponent gets hit by EXDB3. If he blocks it but gets hit by B33 string then it's still a massive 46%.

EDIT: Actually this works for all variations: EX DB3 ~ B33 ~ Overhead Punch - F4 - 123~Punch.
I don't know exactly how much damage it does.. but if someone can chek it for me.. it's ex db3 b33 db2d 4 db2u f4 123 db2

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I don't know exactly how much damage it does.. but if someone can chek it for me.. it's ex db3 b33 db2d 4 db2u f4 123 db2
My bad , i forgot one more input - Standing 4
Full combo looks like this: EX DB3 ~ B33 ~ Overhead Punch ~ 4 DB2U~ F4 ~ 123 ~ Punch.

Im gonna check yours when Im back home.

Last edited:

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
My bad , i forgot one more input - Standing 4
Full combo looks like this: EX DB3 ~ B33 ~ Overhead Punch ~ 4 ~ F4 ~ 123 ~ Punch.

Im gonna check yours when Im back home.
I think our combos are the same lol, cause I think you're also forgetting about db2u after standing 4, aren't you? But anyways, 47% is a lot of damage after an unblockable

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I think our combos are the same lol, cause I think you're also forgetting about db2u after standing 4, aren't you? But anyways, 47% is a lot of damage after an unblockable
YEP you are once again right. I don't even remember my own combos lol.

The DB2U is also there after S4.

EX DB3 ~ B33 ~ Overhead Punch ~ 4 DB2U~ F4 ~ 123 ~ Punch = 47% for 1MB corner combo after HTB/Unblockable.

I think 47% is the max dmg you can get in the corner from HTB setup. (That's if opponent also gets hit by the first oh EXDB3)
If only EXDB3 is blocked then it's still 46%, which is crazy considering the fact that you get another knockdown for another HTB setup. Which is basically game over for poor soul.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.

OmGxBdON

YEP you are once again right. I don't even remember my own combos lol.

The DB2U is also there after S4.

EX DB3 ~ B33 ~ Overhead Punch ~ 4 DB2U~ F4 ~ 123 ~ Punch = 47% for 1MB corner combo after HTB/Unblockable.

I think 47% is the max dmg you can get in the corner from HTB setup. (That's if opponent also gets hit by the first oh EXDB3)
If only EXDB3 is blocked then it's still 46%, which is crazy considering the fact that you get another knockdown for another HTB setup. Which is basically game over for poor soul.
I think it's 48%

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Man, those were sick kombos, and especially the one with the 4 grounded rockballs. You got everybody bodied so hard.

InFlames

dead
They can jump back but even still u got the armor so yeah I guess smoke is lucky
jumping out of f121 ex rolling stone is matchup dependant. certain characters can jump back but they cant neutral jump, while others cant jump back but they can neutral jump, and vice versa with forward jumps. not all characters can jump the same direction, and some characters cant even jump out at all like sub.

also if they block the last hit of f121 crouching no character can jump out

Last edited:

OmGxBdON

jumping out of f121 ex rolling stone is matchup dependant. certain characters can jump back but they cant neutral jump, while others cant jump back but they can neutral jump, and vice versa with forward jumps. not all characters can jump the same direction, and some characters cant even jump out at all like sub.

also if they block the last hit of f121 crouching no character can jump out
Inflames the man, the myth, the lab monster is back