What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

xKMMx

Banned
Sure man, I'll be on tonight playing with circus so I'll hit you up.

I endorse you. You'll need 3 other TYM members to endorse and all you gotta do is just play with that person and sit AFK to watch them play to give them feedback. Just help with what you can, no major requirements.
Yo are you guys playing right now? Jumping on in a few. My PS4 tag is KMFM_213. Add me if you guys are up to play

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If anyone would like a training partner on PS4 or PC, just let me know. We can practice things that are difficult to set up in solo practice mode, like teching throws, figuring out matchup-specific tech, etc.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
If anyone would like a training partner on PS4 or PC, just let me know. We can practice things that are difficult to set up in solo practice mode, like teching throws, figuring out matchup-specific tech, etc.
By the way, we could still use one or two more coaches for PSN.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I'm in! And now this way if I get called in or some nonsense it can easily be rescheduled.

Thanks for putting this all together. Really awesome to have something like this for the community.

My PSN is the same as my name here NightTrauma

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
How competitive is the league? I'd kinda be interested in joining the Xbox league, but at the same time I'm nervous about joining a league where I just end up getting washed each week.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
How competitive is the league? I'd kinda be interested in joining the Xbox league, but at the same time I'm nervous about joining a league where I just end up getting washed each week.
It is meant to be competitive, but also a learning tool. We will have coaches on hand to help players improve over the duration of the league. For example: I got with @Circus the other day and he gave me a few pointers of things I either didn't realize I was doing, or not doing enough of... with a few minor tweaks I play like someone else entirely now. (circus is a coach for the PSN side)

That being said, I think there's a handful of players with the same concerns and they still signed up! No matter what, it will be fun. :)