What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

xKMMx

Banned
If anyone would like a training partner on PS4 or PC, just let me know. We can practice things that are difficult to set up in solo practice mode, like teching throws, figuring out matchup-specific tech, etc.
Hey I can always use another higher skilled opponent to get games in. What is your PSN tag? Can you play tonight? I'm in Az so my time is 11 am currently. I usually jump on about 8:15 at night.

xKMMx

Banned
This whole thing is awesome cant wait for it to start. I cant wait to have a coach. All I can say is after just a handful of sessions with Professor Oak bodying me and telling me what I need to work on and then applying that input I am pretty much winning 7 or 8 out of 10 matches in KL where I used to win about 4 out of 10 .

I was ready to quit on this game cause I wasn't having fun until I started playing in the KOTH with you guys and playing Oak.

Can you guys please send me your PS4 tags on here so I can add you guys to get some more high level sparring partners.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This whole thing is awesome cant wait for it to start. I cant wait to have a coach. All I can say is after just a handful of sessions with Professor Oak bodying me and telling me what I need to work on and then applying that input I am pretty much winning 7 or 8 out of 10 matches in KL where I used to win about 4 out of 10 .

I was ready to quit on this game cause I wasn't having fun until I started playing in the KOTH with you guys and playing Oak.

Can you guys please send me your PS4 tags on here so I can add you guys to get some more high level sparring partners.
I think I got your PSN right, from the KOTHS?

xKMMx

Banned
I endorse both of them, so they would only need 2 more members to agree.
I think both are great choices. Oak has changed my game big time. I still cant beat him but I beat a lot of randoms online that do crap I used to lose to before playing him and taking his advice. I nominated him before so once again I'll say he definitely will be a great coach for anyone on here.

SparkySanders

Unga bunga dude

I ain’t no high level partner but I’d love to jam on some games anytime you want, my psn is SparkySanders

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
It's also worth checking through your TV's settings to see if the TV has a "game mode" or something similar you can turn on.
Oh yeah, def have that turned on. The game mode was highly rated on rtings.com. Never considered input lag though. Haven't noticed anything tho. Maybe bc I'm used to it.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Oh yeah, def have that turned on. The game mode was highly rated on rtings.com. Never considered input lag though. Haven't noticed anything tho. Maybe bc I'm used to it.
Unless you try the game on a gaming PC monitor, you won't notice it. I thought my TV was fine, until I tried my 5 year PC old monitor and the difference was night and day.