What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
July 8th is when I get my root canal, lol
All good man, it's an open week to play your matches. So you play FT3 wins any time during the week, just 3 random players assigned to you. Then the next week is the same thing, just a different 3 players.

The only real "schedule" is who you play and the upcoming tourneys. Pretty easygoing.

xKMMx

Banned
With all this talk about the league is anyone available to play some tonight? I need some games so I don't get fully shut out in the first season

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yeah I think you'd be a great coach, you're very knowledgeable and a good player. Kindred is definitely underrated I think, I'm glad he's playing too. :)
I guess sign me up as a Coach and let me know what I gotta do. I'm down to hit practice with people to help them with frame data, mechanics, oki, shimmy tactics, frame traps or Matchups(I don't know all the matchups myself) but the obesity I do I can help, especially Shang Tsung, Jax, Kabal, Jade, Baraka, Liu Kang.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
With all this talk about the league is anyone available to play some tonight? I need some games so I don't get fully shut out in the first season
Sure man, I'll be on tonight playing with circus so I'll hit you up.
I guess sign me up as a Coach and let me know what I gotta do. I'm down to hit practice with people to help them with frame data, mechanics, oki, shimmy tactics, frame traps or Matchups(I don't know all the matchups myself) but the obesity I do I can help, especially Shang Tsung, Jax, Kabal, Jade, Baraka, Liu Kang.
I endorse you. You'll need 3 other TYM members to endorse and all you gotta do is just play with that person and sit AFK to watch them play to give them feedback. Just help with what you can, no major requirements.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Great XB1 players (may or may not be on this site)

TheGreatJgoon (one of the best players I’ve ever played period)

Sorcerers Den (can use a bunch of characters at a ridiculous level)

Boi snibbor (he’s on TYM can’t remember his @)

Naahh Bruh (great Noob)

TheSadBoy murda (great Reborn Scorp player)

Street m60 (great player)

These are their GT’s, message them if ya want. Most of these players are tournament level good imo, especially TheGreatJgoon and Sorcerers Den

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Naahh Bruh (great Noob)

These are their GT’s, message them if ya want. Most of these players are tournament level good imo, especially TheGreatJgoon and Sorcerers Den
If someone brings these guys here to TYM to signup, it's a bonus point for each.
I would like to be a coach @Dreamcatcher
Done. Need 3 others to endorse, which I'm sure won't be an issue.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Naahh Bruh (great Noob)

Isn't Sorcerers Den ashapeshifter, the crazy good Shang Tsung player from UMK3 days?

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
I love this initiative and I'd like to join (I'll be available from 9th July), but I have several timetable constraints. I'm in Europe (Spain), and I'm usually able to play from 21:00h to 00:00h CEST (15:00-18:00 EST) aprox., but without much more flexibility, except for weekends.
If these constraints are not too much, please add me:
My PSN: DRoderickson

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Sure thing I tried to look you up but I didntvuse the 1. I'm pretty sure we played in mkx. You had a beast liu kang right? I used shaolin kj
in MKX I used Spectral Ermac and Cyber Sub.....those were the days!
tried to recapture the CSZ nostalgia with Frost until I realized she's as effective as a spoon trying to cut a well done steak....sooo playing Liu now lol

xKMMx

Banned
Yea he’ll yea I need to know all of those things. Except fram data I know that is simple enough