More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
Forgot my 5 worst:
Demo Sonya
Nimble Reptile
Acidic Alien
Piercing Mileena
Noob Saibot
:DOGE
Maybe it's cos I'm new to the game and most of my knowledge is based on tier lists (and I haven't looked at those for a long time) or watching pro players on youtube, but I think you're being semi-sarcastic, right? LOL I'm confused cos I never heard of Reptile being decent in any variation. I've watched Sonic Fox use Acidic but I feel like that doesn't count cos he's so damn good that he could practically win a lot of his matches blindfolded and he picks whoever he wants and constantly changes characters with a huge success rate :p and Foxy uses Piercing. Then there's Scar for Demo as well.

Although Forever King uses Acidic but I think his main is still Kung Lao or War God but I'm not sure...

Maybe it's cos I'm new to the game and most of my knowledge is based on tier lists (and I haven't looked at those for a long time) or watching pro players on youtube, but I think you're being semi-sarcastic, right? LOL I'm confused cos I never heard of Reptile being decent in any variation. I've watched Sonic Fox use Acidic but I feel like that doesn't count cos he's so damn good that he could practically win a lot of his matches blindfolded and he picks whoever he wants and constantly changes characters with a huge success rate :p and Foxy uses Piercing. Then there's Scar for Demo as well.

Although Forever King uses Acidic but I think his main is still Kung Lao or War God but I'm not sure...
All those guys you mention are talented, and have one thing in common, they usually stick to top tier characters. They compete so you can't blame them but just look at the last esl finals, alien-mileena-alien-mileena-takeda-alien-mileena, I doubt anyone of those super talented guys could ever win a major using say kenshi,or Jason, or brc or any of the consensus bottom 5. No one can I think. The reaso im telling you this is because that's what this thread is in the first place, characters you think are the bottom 5. Also pretty sure the guy is trolling, because...ALIEN Lol.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
You don't know much about Spectral do you?
What, you think it's bad?
You're right I don't know too much of Ermac. However, there are a lot of things I read about him which has changed my opinion on him.
BeyondToxin also stated he thinks it's his best.

That's what I figured it is an ordinary run post juggle, so as to keep hitting the opponent, but just wanted to make sure, go to google and search "Mkx run cancels" and a video is available by supermansajam, and he says there are quite a few character with the projectile run cancel he just named max, dvorah, raiden and scorpion
Thanks for your help, btw which is your favorite kitana variation assassin or royal storm, and why?
First I suck with kitana, and everyone else. But my favorite kitana is Royal Storm, to me she's the closest to mk2, the original kitana.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
What, you think it's bad?
You're right I don't know too much of Ermac. However, there are a lot of things I read about him which has changed my opinion on him.
BeyondToxin also stated he thinks it's his best.
No I think it has different matchup chart from MoS and Mystic, in a very unbalanced way (like Spectral bodies many variations and get bodied by a lot of variations too) but I think it's equally good as Mystic

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
No I think it has different matchup chart from MoS and Mystic, in a very unbalanced way (like Spectral bodies many variations and get bodied by a lot of variations too) but I think it's equally good as Mystic
Mystic and Spectral are safer than MoS I believe. Mystic is really good now. I picked 'em up for a bit. Hard as shit tho

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
That's what I figured it is an ordinary run post juggle, so as to keep hitting the opponent, but just wanted to make sure, go to google and search "Mkx run cancels" and a video is available by supermansajam, and he says there are quite a few character with the projectile run cancel he just named max, dvorah, raiden and scorpion
Thanks for your help, btw which is your favorite kitana variation assassin or royal storm, and why?
Reptile is Considered A to A+ tier. I'd say somewhere in the middle

I keep hearing of (Balanced) Kenshi being really bad, what exactly makes him so bad? No projectile? Also is he strong in his other variations?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I keep hearing of (Balanced) Kenshi being really bad, what exactly makes him so bad? No projectile? Also is he strong in his other variations?
BF3 (tele flurry) has very long recovery, which is a problem because it can be ducked. If you duck a tele flurry you can either punish Kenshi or at least get in his face by running at him.

Another issue is that BF2 is -15 and has very little pushback, making it mediocre to use as a "get off me" tool like it's supposed to be used.

Lastly, he has no good mixups. A B32 combo or a throw is the only decent mixup he has. He has an overhead slash sure, but if you do ever hit someone with it (which is unlikely as it is slow), Kenshi is - on hit. Overhead slash is also punishable on block. His other overhead is 4D4, but that doesn't get him anything cause it's a 7% hard knockdown.