Tekken 2
Mortal Kombat II
UMK3
Fatal Fury 2
Zombies ate my neighbors
Twisted Metal 2

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Great story, great map, best combat system in any action/adventure game, looks great, lots of content overall. I actually enjoyed the batmobile which seems to be the make it or break it thing for Arkham Knight.
1) "Great Story": I mean, Scarecrow made like a couple of appearences throughout the entire story, i expected more from the so called main villain. you could tell who the Arkham Knight was from miles away. Joker litterally took the cake as the most interesting story ark, but again, whats the point of killing him if you gonna give him that much screen time in the sequel. the story is well put together, as i expected from rocksteady, but Arkham City is just better.

2) "Great map": i agree with that, the map looks great. i would've prefered they left the civilians though, without them, i don't really feel like i totally care about what's happening

3) "Best Combat System": same as Arkham City, which is a better game

4) "Looks Great": yeah, best looking Superhero game ever (if you don't count Inj2)

5) "Lots of content": you mean DLC? cause the side missions are dull as fuck, and boring. riddler stuff just makes me suicidal.

6) "Batmobile": yeah it's cool when i feel like using it. If the game forces me to use it though it's not cool. and yeah fighting waves after waves after waves of unmanned drones is worse than fighting, lets say, Grandmaster in the corner.

Overall Arkham City has a greater story, the same combat, no boring side missions and it's a better game in general.
Arkham Knight improves in visuals, scale, and polishes the combat even more. but lacks in story and the batmobile forced missions/side missions are painful at times

also @Dankster Morgan , i know it's your list, your favourites, don't wanna discuss tastes. It's just weird you have AK in the same list as AC

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
1) "Great Story": I mean, Scarecrow made like a couple of appearences throughout the entire story, i expected more from the so called main villain. you could tell who the Arkham Knight was from miles away. Joker litterally took the cake as the most interesting story ark, but again, whats the point of killing him if you gonna give him that much screen time in the sequel. the story is well put together, as i expected from rocksteady, but Arkham City is just better.

2) "Great map": i agree with that, the map looks great. i would've prefered they left the civilians though, without them, i don't really feel like i totally care about what's happening

3) "Best Combat System": same as Arkham City, which is a better game

4) "Looks Great": yeah, best looking Superhero game ever (if you don't count Inj2)

5) "Lots of content": you mean DLC? cause the side missions are dull as fuck, and boring. riddler stuff just makes me suicidal.

6) "Batmobile": yeah it's cool when i feel like using it. If the game forces me to use it though it's not cool. and yeah fighting waves after waves after waves of unmanned drones is worse than fighting, lets say, Grandmaster in the corner.

Overall Arkham City has a greater story, the same combat, no boring side missions and it's a better game in general.
Arkham Knight improves in visuals, scale, and polishes the combat even more. but lacks in story and the batmobile forced missions/side missions are painful at times
Not same combat it's sooo much smoother in Knight. The rest is just opinion, so there's not really any arguement to have. Most of the City side missions sucked imo. The Bane, Deadshot, Azreal, and Zsasz ones were all really similar with only slight alterations between them. The Hush and Riddler were amazing though.

|Phantom|

"Scarab says you suck!"
I couldn't put them in any order, they are all too close to my heart:

Majora's Mask
Dragon Age: Origins
MK Trilogy
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Final Fantasy XII (Hype af for the remaster/ preordered the collectors edition)

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Demon's Souls
Ocarina of Time
Final Fantasy IX
DBZ Budakai Tenchaichi 3

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Not same combat it's sooo much smoother in Knight. The rest is just opinion, so there's not really any arguement to have. Most of the City side missions sucked imo. The Bane, Deadshot, Azreal, and Zsasz ones were all really similar with only slight alterations between them. The Hush and Riddler were amazing though.
just edited the previous post saying that indeed, i dont wanna argue opinions. It's your list man. but.....

NO FUCKING BOSS FIGHTS!!!!!

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
10)Marrowind
9)custom robo
8)the warriors
7)Budakai 1
6)Pokémon series
5)Skyrim
4)zombies ate my neghibors
3)Dark souls
2)umk3, MKX, & trilogy
1)Metal gear series.

Last edited:

MK_Al

Noob
1. Zelda - A link to the past
2. Demons Souls
3. Dark Souls I
4. Metroid
5. Super Mario Kart
6. Super Mario World
7. Day of the Tentacle
8. MK 9
9. Castle Vania - Portrait of Ruin
10. Zelda

Feeling kind of old lol

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
In no order...
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix
Bombastic
Def Jam FFNY
Grand Theft Auto III
Bully
Mortal Kombat (2011)
Resident Evil 4
NBA Street V2

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Didn't you make this thread in 2012 or smth?

1. Fallout: New Vegas
  2. Halo 3
  3. Mortal Kombat (2011)
  4. The Binding of Isaac / TBOI: Rebirth
  5. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  6. Golden Sun
  7. Soul Calibur III
  8. Megaman X5
  9. Megaman X8
  10. Spelunky HD
Honorable mentions: Dark Souls 3, Dark Souls, Soul Calibur V, Pokemon R/S/E, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Dead by Daylight, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, Megaman 9, Sonic Generations

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
1. World of Warcraft..e.g. 2v2 arenas in 2004-2009 because really what other game has years of playtime invested
Mutilate rogue (me) / affliction warlock (my buddy Dom) / resto druid (my buddy Saturne)

2. Mortal Kombat 2011 in 2011 - 2014 w/ PS2 controller as Kabal b+121, ff f4, bf+4 b+block, 2, bf+4 b+blk, 2 bf+4 b+blk, ff f+4 BF+4... jip b121 ff 2 ff f4 also after a blocked b121 just ex nomad dash and when knocking them to the ground nomad dash then forward+block after passing them. UB+UB+1 for iAGB...

3. Earth's Special Forces V1.1 in 2006 " a 3rd person shooter " because that had fun teleport combos, flying, and open world dragonball gathering kinda like gary's mod during this time too.

4. Final Fantasy XIV in 2015 because the multi-class system is brilliant and warrior is fun asf.

5. Injustice 1 was pretty good I enjoyed Joker Black Adam and Killer Frost haven't got a console to play Injustice 2 yet so cannot comment on that.

6. Sonic in the 90s early 00s

7. Mario in the 90s early 00s

8. Metroid in the 90s

9. Pokemon in the 90s

10. Kingdom Hearts in the 90s early 00s

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
In no actual order:

1. Resident Evil Remake
2. Tomb Raider 2
3. Dead or Alive 3
4. Paragon
5. Marvel Ultimate Alliance
6. Dead Space
7. Mortal Kombat 9
8. Bioshock
9. Uncharted 2
10. Arkham Asylum

Great question, but I hate you for asking because this is TOO DAMN HARD. The only thing I can actually say is that halo is my favorite game/series by far

Halo series
Ratchet and clank series
Mortal kombat series (mortal kombat 4/ deception my favorites)
Ocarina of Time
God of war Series (2 and 3 were my favorite)
Devil May Cry 3
Super smash brothers melee
Overwatch
Metroid Prime 2
Skyrim

Honorable mentions:
Witcher 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
Runescape
Banjo and Kazooie
Tetris
Bloons Tower Defense 5

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
No order really
Injustice gau
Half life 2
Halo 3
Smite
Warframe
Fallout new vegas (only with all dlc)
Skyrim
World of tanks
Dark souls (all of them )
Battlefield 3

10. Super Mario World (SNES)
9. MegamanX (SNES)
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Arcade)
7. Super Street Fighter II (Arcade)
6. Donkey Kong Country 1-2 (SNES)
7. KOF 98 (Arcade)
6. KOF 2002 (Arcade)
5. Resident Evil 1-2-3 (PSX)
4. Shinobi (Arcade)
3. Street Fighter Alpha 1-2 (Arcade)
2. MK3 (Arcade)
1. MK9 (Xbox)

grogchugger

99 percent sodium free!
in order

10. F.E.A.R.
9. Far Cry 2
8.Resident Evil (REmake)
7. God Hand
6. Vanquish
5. Silent Hill 2
4.Resident Evil 4
3. Fallout 1
2. Morrowind
1. Mario 64

Didn't really feel like putting a fighting game in there even though they're what I play the most nowadays.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
1 - Mortal Kombat II
2 - Tekken Tag Tournament
3 - WWF No Mercy
4 - Red Dead Redemption
5 - Witcher 3
6 - GTA 4
7 - Skyrim
8 - Mortal Kombat 9
9 - Mario Kart 64
10 - Batman: Arkham City

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
  1. Perfect Dark
  2. Mortal Kombat (2011)
  3. Jade Empire
  4. Halo 2
  5. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  6. Dragon Age Origins
  7. Mass Effect 2
  8. Splinter Cell: Conviction
  9. Killzone (Shadow Marshall Luger is bae)
  10. Borderlands 2

Jugghead

Noob
  1. NCAA Football 12
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. Pokemon Red
  4. NBA Street Vol. 2
  5. Madden NFL 2003
  6. Injustice 2
  7. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  8. Halo 3
  9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist