Metal Gear Solid 2
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Counter Strike: Source
Resident Evil 4
COD: Black Ops (Zombies Mode)
The Last of Us
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
GoldenEye 007 (for N64)

(MK9, MKX, MK Trilogy, and Resident Evil 7 just missed the cut)

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
I was seriously terrified the first time I played the game and that shit started happening.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Daaaaaaaam Horizon up there in the top 10 GOATs??? That is a really, REALLY good game though.
Yeah it was in my honorable mentions. It's a great game. I kinda wished it was more like Skyrim in where you could pick certain classes/races but that doesn't fit with the story. But there's not much reason to replay it, that's why it didn't make my top 10.

ryublaze

Noob
No order

Mortal Kombat 9
Mortal Kombat X
Injustice
Halo 3
Final Fantasy X
Tales of Symphonia
Digimon World 3
Megaman X4
Custom Robo Arena
Super Smash Bros 64

No order

1. F.E.A.R (The first one)
2. Condemned
3. Turtles in Time
4. Final Fantasy 7
5. MK9
6. Injustice
7. Tales of Vesperia
8. Black
9. Twisted Metal 2
10. Super Mario world

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Hard ass question, but I'll give it a go. I mostly play fighters/beat-em-ups but I dabble with everything that's not shooters. Some of these are heavily biased due to Nostalgia but mainly coz I spent countless hours on them and they hold a special place in my heart

-KoF: Maximum Impact Regulation & KoF XIII
-Witcher III
-Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
-Tales of Symphonia (the original)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
-The World Ends with you
-Super Mario 64
-God Hand
-DBZ: Budokai series (not Tenkaichi, they're alright but not worth being here)
-Sonic Heroes

Runner-ups that I had to list coz I enjoyed the shit out of them but didn't make the cut:

-Onimusha 3 and 4
-Spyro games
-Legend of Dragoon
-Castlevania, mainly SoTN and LoS
-RE7 and RE3
-Megaman X series. X4 and X5 mainly
-One Piece Unlimited series on the Wii, had too much fun and spent waay too much time on these to not list them.
-Mario Party 7, 8 player mode was too OP. Bring it back
-Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
-Mortal Kombat: Deception, actually met my wife because of this game so I can't not list it. Bring back Konquest mode, NRS!

Last edited:

UPR_Nova

Noob
Yeah it was in my honorable mentions. It's a great game. I kinda wished it was more like Skyrim in where you could pick certain classes/races but that doesn't fit with the story. But there's not much reason to replay it, that's why it didn't make my top 10.
Yeah man the replay value on all games of that nature is very low in my opinion. The good part about that game is the pretty decent length if you do everything. Of course it's not the longest game in the world but I did expect it to be shorter. I'm like level 41 and I've only grabbed the second power cell. I still need to get all the collectibles and I still want to explore everywhere just to see if the next place I travel to is more beautiful than the last. I love Guerrilla Games. I forgot to add the Killzone series to my list. Ridiculous.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
No order

Power Stone
Digimon World
Pokemon Gold/Silver
Resident Evil 2
Kirby Superstar
Megaman Battle Network 3
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Paper Mario
Marvel Vs Capcom
Tie between Hide and Seek or Monopoly board game. Cause nothing tears a family apart like a game of monopoly.

NHDR

Noob
1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - GOTY Ed.
2. Deus-Ex
3. Ninja Gaiden Black
4. Super Street Fighter II Turbo/HDR
5. Perfect Dark
6. WWF No Mercy
7. Street Fighter X Tekken
8. Resident Evil 4
9. Donkey Kong Country 1
10. Mass Effect 1

Not entirely sure most likely this.

1. GTA San Andreas
2. Max Payne
3. Bad fur day (nintendo 64 version)
4.Madden 25
5. mortal kombat
6. MW2
7. Black ops 1
8. fight night champions
9. dynasty warrior series
10. dragon ball boudaki 3

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I have a top 5 pretty set after that it gets difficult and won't be in order and changes depending on my mood.
1. Mass Effect 2
2. Dead rising 1/2
3. Jade Empire
4. Dead Space
5. Persona 4
Resident Evil 7
Civilization 5
Monster Rancher
Silent Hill 2
San Andreas

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I have a top 5 pretty set after that it gets difficult and won't be in order and changes depending on my mood.
1. Mass Effect 2
2. Dead rising 1/2
3. Jade Empire
4. Dead Space
5. Persona 4
Resident Evil 7
Civilization 5
Monster Rancher
Silent Hill 2
San Andreas
Wow Jade Empire is a super nice pick. When bioware meant quality.

God, there are so many games i have as favourites left. Like ICO, Beyond good and evil and more...

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Wow Jade Empire is a super nice pick. When bioware meant quality.

God, there are so many games i have as favourites left. Like ICO, Beyond good and evil and more...
Ya I think the twist in Jade Empire got me way more than KOTOR did even though the one in KOTOR is more famous. Not to mention the soundtrack is one of my favorites in video games.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Uncharted 4
3. Halo 3
4. Uncharted 2
5. The Last of Us
6. Batman: Arkham Knight
7. Black Ops 1
8. Batman: Arkham City
9. Uncharted 3
10. Farcry 4
I'm gonna make some changes to my list after re playing a lot of these games.

1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Uncharted 4
3. Halo 3
4. Uncharted 2
5. The Last of Us
6. Batman: Arkham City
7. Batman: Arkham Knight
8. Injustice 2
9. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
10. Mortal Kombat X

Injustice 2 has the potential to move up for sure. Shadow of War and The Last of Us 2 will surely make the list when the come out too.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
As per the norm in this thread, picking 10 in order is impossible, so here's a list of 10 that could honestly be like 30, too many.

1. Runescape
2. Metal Gear Solid 1
3. GTA: San Andreas
4. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
5. Halo 1
6. COD: MW2
7. Final Fantasy 7/9/10
8. Ninja Gaiden 1 (THIS WAS LIKE THE HARDEST GAME EVER)
9. Super Smash Bros Melee & Brawl
10. Devil May Cry (All of them)

Also worth mentioning God of War, Dante's Inferno, Dynasty Warriors, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, all dope games that just missed out.

Kooron Nation

@Dankster Morgan and anyone else that picked Shadow of Mordor in their top 10, did you forget that the badass last boss you couldn't wait to fight the whole game is literally an action time sequence battle that is over in 5 seconds?
Such a letdown

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
@Dankster Morgan and anyone else that picked Shadow of Mordor in their top 10, did you forget that the badass last boss you couldn't wait to fight the whole game is literally an action time sequence battle that is over in 5 seconds?
Such a letdown
Didn't forget. Every game has flaws, Bioshock Infinite and Uncharted 4 are the only ones imo that are as flawless as a game realistically can be in their genres.

Kooron Nation

10. Medi Evil ( i love this game soooooo much
Yooooo I remember this game! The one where you're the skeleton knight guy right?
and each level you have to fill up the Chalice by killing all the enemies?
You have heaps of different weapons to upgrade also ?
Man this should've definitely been in my top 10, one of the best games ever! Number 2 was good as well

No logical order on here.
1. Megaman X-10
2. Yu-gi-oh Forbidden Memories
3. Mount and blade warband.
4. Megaman battle network 2.
5. Soul Calibur V.
6. Left 4 dead.
7. League of legends.
8. Mortal Kombat X.
9. Skyrim.
10. Final Fantasy X.

Mass effect saga needs an honorable mention, as well as KOTOR 1 and 2. Hell I loved that games so much. Warcraft 3 minigames where the blast to me too. I loved that shit.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I'm gonna make some changes to my list after re playing a lot of these games.

1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Uncharted 4
3. Halo 3
4. Uncharted 2
5. The Last of Us
6. Batman: Arkham City
7. Batman: Arkham Knight
8. Injustice 2
9. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
10. Mortal Kombat X

Injustice 2 has the potential to move up for sure. Shadow of War and The Last of Us 2 will surely make the list when the come out too.
you know Dankster, i respect you as a human being, but...... you lost me at Arkham Knight.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
you know Dankster, i respect you as a human being, but...... you lost me at Arkham Knight.
Great story, great map, best combat system in any action/adventure game, looks great, lots of content overall. I actually enjoyed the batmobile which seems to be the make it or break it thing for Arkham Knight.