What's new

Tom Brady's and REO's Early Injustice: GAU Tier List

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I forgot, everyone must take his word as fact. So suprising that i dont believe something just because a tourney player said so... lol, i even read his thread and most of the things he said were easily refutable but whatever.
Refute it, we all played him.

Totally agree :)

My top 3 are A/A+

Killer Frost - A+
Catwoman - A (I think she should be A+ Though, awesome character)
Green Arrow A

im a little weird about Harley Quinns though. I think she should definitely be B

Reactions: SLy

Jeffreys

I've mained Lobo since release, and have put quite a fair amount of time into the character myself.

Really good space control, best command grab in the game, frame traps, decent amount of ambiguous crossups from MB charge and Nuclear low shot. Standing 3 corner control, decent damage.

I've been exploring Lobo and trying to find what makes him tick, instead of doing what 90% of this forum did and just decide to complain about him.

You should know more about me before you make ignorant statements. The character has only been out for a week.
Oh what beautiful things you said about him.

Did you know character A had a great ground stomp that tracked your opponents movements? it didnt even require meter! character A's fireball does hella damage too, lets add great anti air and damn this character is great!

TROLLFACE

Sheeva

This is a fact: Lobo requires high execution to stay viable, if you drop combos you are probably going to lose.

lobo's strings are not safe,

Lobo gets raped by a good amount of the cast, Nightwing, Cyborg, Grundy, Superman, Batman, Hawk Girl, etc.

Lobo also has the worst projectile in the game.

The amount of effort you have to put into LOBO to make him viable and still gets assaulted by the top tier characters in the game made him a failed DLC character.

And your buttbuddy magic over there plays GL I have no idea why hes posting at all.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

Did you know character A had a great ground stomp that tracked your opponents movements? it didnt even require meter! character A's fireball does hella damage too, lets add great anti air and damn this character is great!

TROLLFACE

Sheeva

This is a fact: Lobo requires high execution to stay viable, if you drop combos you are probably going to lose.

Lobo gets raped by a good amount of the cast, Nightwing, Cyborg, Grundy, Superman, Batman, Hawk Girl, etc.

The amount of effort you have to put into LOBO to make him viable and still gets assaulted by the top tier characters in the game made him a failed DLC character.

And your buttbuddy magic over there plays GL I have no idea why hes posting at all.
Excuse me, but who the hell do you think you are?

You'd better fix that attitude and start talking to members of this forum with a bit more respect.

Execution has never been an issue, execution with a character becomes nill in high level discussion, as Lobo players will be able to land all of his combos without fail due to practice. C Viper for example. Or Vega players that have to use 1 frame links in their B&B's.

Unsafe strings? Cancel them into safe specials on block, it's called hitconfirming. Those top tiers you mentioned destroy many characters, not just Lobo. Many of those characters destroy Luthor too, and he's considered higher.

I personally think Lobo is better than Lex, as I actually play both characters. And dropped Lex for Lobo.

You need to sort your attitude out, talking like a child is not acceptable.

Amadeous

Noob
Just out of curiosity, how do you know Lobo is crap tier already?

Isn't it way to soon to place him somewhere? Someone could still find something broken about him.

Jeffreys

Excuse me, but who the hell do you think you are?

You'd better fix that attitude and start talking to members of this forum with a bit more respect.

Execution has never been an issue, execution with a character becomes nill in high level discussion, as Lobo players will be able to land all of his combos without fail due to practice. C Viper for example. Or Vega players that have to use 1 frame links in their B&B's.

Unsafe strings? Cancel them into safe specials on block, it's called hitconfirming. Those top tiers you mentioned destroy many characters, not just Lobo. Many of those characters destroy Luthor too, and he's considered higher.

I personally think Lobo is better than Lex, as I actually play both characters. And dropped Lex for Lobo.

You need to sort your attitude out, talking like a child is not acceptable.
If you acknowledge that Lobo gets destroyed by these characters then you have also acknowledged that not only is he not as good as them, he isnt tournament viable, and that he is a low tier character to Average at best.

which was the whole point of the argument.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM

TROLLFACE

Sheeva

Youre an idiot beyond i thought imaginable, i also main lobo you sped

1: He has a bunch of safe stings LOL, and they ones that arent you make them safe

2: This takes time and work, boohoo

3: His shotty is pretty bad but thats why i adapted to it and use it mainly for pushback on blockstings (If need be)

4:Because youre a scrub with no balls to think for yourself he's a fail? LOL

BTW people talking about his trait startup, throw a b3 in combo so it tosses them fullscreen. Thats what i do instead of crying,

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
If you acknowledge that Lobo gets destroyed by these characters then you have also acknowledged that not only is he not as good as them, he isnt tournament viable, and that he is a low tier character to Average at best.

which was the whole point of the argument.
I said I disagree that he's the second worst character in the game. I never said he wasn't tournament viable, as I still think he is.

How can we say that Lobo loses to all those characters, it's not even been a week since he was released. People are jumping the gun, yet again.

SLy

Noob
I said I disagree that he's the second worst character in the game. I never said he wasn't tournament viable, as I still think he is.

How can we say that Lobo loses to all those characters, it's not even been a week since he was released. People are jumping the gun, yet again.
Truthfully.. Many people is anxious to know who are the worse characters in the game which sickens me lol... First of all.. There are no D tier characters in this game. Idk what these guys are saying at the moment..

But I guess people like false Controversy.

Jeffreys

Yes it has been a week, I am sure people will find great things with lobo but I expected Lobo to have something rediculous like Supermans armor breaking, Grundy's chain grabs, Batmans bats, Aquamans getoutajail trait, etc etc. It is dissapointing because he looked like a great character and you need bullshit like that to go against the top 10 characters in the game. I really hope Lobo is buffed to the sense where the effort put into him matches damage in game.

SLy

Noob
Concerning Lobo..
If anything.. Lobo Just came out Last week..

HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS LIST AT ALL..

I feel the same for a couple of other characters on this list as well.. Due to the fact that only a select few of Characters are being played heavily in this moment of time.. Lets be 100% honest here..

This is list is illegitimate. Don't get to consumed in it pls

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I can do that too, why ISNT lobo bad? stop playing around i dont know what your motive is, but REO who put alot more effort than you or I already explained why LOBO is bad. Don't ask silly questions like why if you havent stated what makes Lobo a viable character.
Lol you must be new to these forums if you think that REO is the only player who's opinion holds any valid weight.
Ketchup is always one to get some points from.
That being said, I think I've got a fair amount of experience against him, and he plays the character well, he does have his issues against characters with either good projectiles, or better space control, despite it looking like his space control is good, it's not as effective as WWs for example.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

I agree, and I think you should just show them what's up dude. I've been hearing vicious things born of salt about your Lobo.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So let me get this straight - Ares is considered low mid already WITH his reset, and they're STILL going to patch that out? Fuck, that is retarded. Leave Ares' reset! I'm already getting blown up for it half the time as it is. At least leave it as an option.

All I can hope for is that NRS tries to patch his reset like they "patched" Cyrax's. Haha.

Jeffreys

Lol you must be new to these forums if you think that REO is the only player who's opinion holds any valid weight.
Ketchup is always one to get some points from.
Yeah I haven't followed these forums for a while, I dont mean to be disrespectful to anyone. I was just dissapointed and emotional practicing and playing with lobo and understanding that the top 8-12 characters have such great bullshit to exploit but I also expected a character along the lines of the DLC of MK9 which all the charcters were good.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I agree with raven.
But Harley. I'm a little on the edge. I think the highest she can be is the top of A and the lowest is the top of B