What's new

"This Princess Fights Her Own Battles." - Starfire General Discussion

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol don't get comfy. She will get nerfed. Scrubs wet dream
Don't be so sure, tons of people bitched over her to be in the game lol and Supergirl who was already good got buffed as well as Flash lmao...I'll believe it when I see it.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Is there a discord for Starfire? Definitely like her zoning capabilities. Do you think she could replace other characters that have a similar game such as fate or Super girl?

after trying her out in multiverse she might be od ds zoning lvl lol
I agree. her trait coming out the same speed as FS bf1 MB is insane

Is there a discord for Starfire? Definitely like her zoning capabilities. Do you think she could replace other characters that have a similar game such as fate or Super girl?
I think she is better than SG for sure. Her neutrals are better than Fate's imo but I think Fate is slightly better as a zoner, tho her trait trumps most if not all her projectiles imo

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
Do you think she could replace other characters that have a similar game such as fate or Super girl?
based purely on what she has tool-wise, she seems very difficult to contest with another zoner. db1 being +5 on block seems a little nuts to me. maybe i'm reading that wrong somehow. df1 into trait mb for an easy fullscreen kd, then db1 their wakeup and continue the control. i could be wrong but conceptually at least that seems pretty oppressive. seems like any of the other pure zoners will be forced to try to engage her up close, and good luck making that happen..

edit: i was wrong, it's +13 on block..........

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
A little late to the party. Probably already found but B2 as an AA is great. And if both green balls hit, off of an AA you can get a B3 afterwards. B2 in general is really good.

Also been testing D1 xx Close Star Dust. There's a gap but it's -3 on block.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Supergirl is a different archetype. Starfire is a pure zoner who's weaker up close whereas Supergirl is a hybrid who can handle herself anywhere on the screen.

Fate is also better up close imo due to glyph. I don't think Starfire will replace anyone but at first glance she seems good.

If it's not too early for patch suggestions, can we get her character ending video redone? That was the most horrific bit of poorly written garbage I've seen in a long while - and I say that as someone who's watched Blue Beetle's character ending video.

It truly made me like her a lot less as a character after watching the writers' interpretation of her.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
For some reason, I can cancel the F2 into MB F3 Bounce. I just did DF2, and then I cancelled it into MB, and this is what happened. Try this out and see for yourselves. Dunno if someone already found it out.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
If it's not too early for patch suggestions, can we get her character ending video redone? That was the most horrific bit of poorly written garbage I've seen in a long while - and I say that as someone who's watched Blue Beetle's character ending video.

It truly made me like her a lot less as a character after watching the writers' interpretation of her.
I loved her ending!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Supergirl who was already good got buffed as well as Flash lmao...I'll believe it when I see it.
Supergirl wasn't 'already good'.. This is a false narrative pushed by people who didn't play her. It was debunked repeatedly by most of the game's top players.

Now that she's gotten some help, we might actually see her in a Top 8 now and then (which would be awesome).

Last edited:

SadoDragon

PSN: Darksadodragon

then don't play her

I'm out of the Country and can't play. Is there anything else they may have snuck in with the Starfire update?