What's new

This is too much... Batman Throw tech combos + more

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Also it sure looked like you did , You didn't mention it at all and just defended the character so i got the impression that you were defending it, I think he's fine other than b112 being 0 on block and mb batarangs being + 25. He's fine other than that and obviously removing this shit here.
Give to get Bruh. Holy fuck the TYM community is a bunch of little girls.
And I'm from thnot capcom section of the FGC. Give up meter to have an advantage. Plenty of characters in many gifting games have strong attributes when giving something in exchange for it. Not to mention he steps back when he tosses it so dashing in is often a must which eliminates a ton of frames.
Anywho. The tech does have to go but the whining I've been seeeing from TYM reminds me of why I left.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
How does batman have no wakeup?

Doesnt he have two?

If they bait and block slide, mb batarang.

go play joker if you wana see no wakeup
Judging from your logic. Every single character has a wakeup in this game then.
And parry doesn't counter eveRything Bruh.
Y'all just wanna bitch and complain. I'll leave this thread for the cry babies. Jesus lol.
Batman is amazing but damn y'all make him seem like the God of this game. Lmao.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah, Fate can do it. But with Fate is totally different because if you guess wrong on the throw tech, you will spend your ankhs for nothing. It is gonna be a 50/50: throw will land or not.
Doesn't fate's throw launch in trait though? So either tech the throw and get comboed, or don't tech the throw... and get comboed.

Wigy

There it is...
Judging from your logic. Every single character has a wakeup in this game then.
And parry doesn't counter eveRything Bruh.
Y'all just wanna bitch and complain. I'll leave this thread for the cry babies. Jesus lol.
Batman is amazing but damn y'all make him seem like the God of this game. Lmao.
Chill.

He has a wakeup. A fully invincble slide and a parry?

How does he not have a wakeup.

Joker has just a parry...
Black adams legitimately you just ignore.

Batman if they bait slide, backdash or ex rangs.

Joker, his only wakeup defence vs lows and jump ins, is to stay down

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah, it launches but you gotta guess because if you use the ankhs slightly late on the tech, it wont work.
Doesn't seem like there's any guess though. It works like batman's bat, if they don't tech the ahnks don't come out.

I don't know much about fate though, this was just me testing in practice mode for a bit.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Doesn't seem like there's any guess though. It works like batman's bat, if they don't tech the ahnks don't come out.

I don't know much about fate though, this was just me testing in practice mode for a bit.
What i'm talking about is that you do a throw, the timing for you to react for the tech is very short. You gotta use the ankhs kinda in the middle of the throw because if you use them when you SEE the throw tech, your ankhs will not combo.

Look the inputs so you will understand better

you gotta use the anhks right after you use a throw. now, if fate's opponent does not TECH the throw, your ankhs will be used for nothing because you used them thinking about a throw tech.

Tweedy

Noob
Karaoke keeps acting like we need to apologize to him when he said the match up is 10-0. He talks as if we were saying it's even when all anyone did was deny that it's 10-0, or in other words, literally impossible to win a match for Cheetah.

Cheetah can lose 3-2 to Batman and he'll be like "Where da apologies at", but clearly if Cheetah won 2 games the match is not possibly 10-0.

kcd117

Noob
We all know is not a 10-0 but batman vs cheetah is potentially the worst matchup in the game, not because she is a weak character, but bc batman has some really busted shit. Is not a 10-0 but if you played a good long set of that matchup you would know the dude has a point. It's just sad.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Karaoke keeps acting like we need to apologize to him when he said the match up is 10-0. He talks as if we were saying it's even when all anyone did was deny that it's 10-0, or in other words, literally impossible to win a match for Cheetah.

Cheetah can lose 3-2 to Batman and he'll be like "Where da apologies at", but clearly if Cheetah won 2 games the match is not possibly 10-0.
I don't "keep" doing anything. I said one time that it's looking more and more like I was right, which is 100% true. We'll see. Also, as the matchup police are quick to point out, a matchup number is a pure hypothetical based on 2 players who know all aspects of the matchup playing at the absolute highest level. Based on that, yes, I absolutely believe it to be an unwinnable matchup for Cheetah. When a no-name Batman can eliminate Noobe without even using the strategies that make it unwinnable for Cheetah, that's a pretty good indication.

But again, don't want to derail the thread with this nonsense. Time will tell, one way or the other.

Tweedy

Noob
I don't "keep" doing anything. I said one time that it's looking more and more like I was right, which is 100% true. We'll see. Also, as the matchup police are quick to point out, a matchup number is a pure hypothetical based on 2 players who know all aspects of the matchup playing at the absolute highest level. Based on that, yes, I absolutely believe it to be an unwinnable matchup for Cheetah. When a no-name Batman can eliminate Noobe without even using the strategies that make it unwinnable for Cheetah, that's a pretty good indication.

But again, don't want to derail the thread with this nonsense. Time will tell, one way or the other.
Cheetah ever winning 1 match makes you 100% wrong and there's nothing you can do about it.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Cheetah ever winning 1 match makes you 100% wrong and there's nothing you can do about it.
In injustice 1, Cyborg beat several characters 10/0. He literally had a block infinite on several characters. And yet, at that time, those characters were beating Cyborg players.

Again, a mu number is a hypothetical. It's not some mystical prophecy that automatically makes a character win. If the person controlling that character doesn't know how to abuse the mu then the mu number won't apply to that fight, plain and simple.

So no, I'm not 100% wrong and there is plenty I can say about it. And again, if you want to hash this out I'd be happy to do it via pm or a separate thread, but I don't want to derail this one.

omooba

fear the moobs
My man, Cold without trait isn't as strong as Batman without trait... Cold without Trait isn't even as strong as IGAU Joker.
really? interesting, i don't play him so i don't know for sure but you can at least agree that cold's trait is way better offensively that batman's

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
This guy's known for only playing characters he considers top tier and dropping them if they touched at all lol.

Not to mention the threat of slide opens up mb batarang as a wake up for (soap bar in my mouth) levels of plus frames
the ex batarang isnt even that much of an issue, considering you have to forward dash to continue pressure, a lot of those plus frames get lost in that dash.

also i don't just play high tier, i use brainiac too for crying out loud.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
really? interesting, i don't play him so i don't know for sure but you can at least agree that cold's trait is way better offensively that batman's
No, I figured that was obvious hyperbole, sorry. But he's still weaker without trait than Batman without trait by far. Theoretically if he gets to level 2 trait it's super strong offensively, but outside of the corner you will get a chance to backdash the grenade dirt even with GL Kenshi tier backdashes, and it doesn't improve as many aspects of his game as Bats does.