What's new

This is too much... Batman Throw tech combos + more

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
command grabs having no recovery is messed up
aquaman b123 being plus is messed up
everything catwoman does is messed up
black adam divekick 50/50s and damage is messed

thats the game who cares about batmans trait lul character isnt even top 5 in this game and theres like 2 batman players that know what theyre doing while 50 black adams/ aquamans/ atrocitus take a hint

what i didnt mention you ever lul
Oh just tagged because you were the batman that made me believe he was crazy haha. S'all good.

Belial

Noob
a lot of you have no clue what youre talking about, but thanks for playing belul glad i could help lul. yes batman is pretty good and they should take throw tech punish out of the game in general as a few characters can do it, but next time hit the lab instead of crying about fake things thanks everybody
after uprang bat gets free dash b1 nothing you can do but bd, if you manage to interrupt thats b/c you are not timing bd or b1 right. jump on the other hand is bad option.

f2 is punishable but its usually is used as a wiffpunish and also with a lot of things going on its very hard to react. if you're a bit off ex rang will be blocked its not like it wiffs if you dont use poke.

WKA up rang SOME setups after some knockdowns will stuff it. like your example with massive HKD. A lot of characrters cant.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@wsj515 @Pig Of The Hut @Tweedy @B. Shazzy Look guys I really wasn't trying to start anything, say i'm great, brag, or be elitist. I was just trying to say that a character with a high skill cap is more effective at higher levels, and that my belief stems from playing people like shazzy and getting absolutely mopped. I deleted my comments because my argumentation didn't further the discussion in any meaningful way. Thanks for the gangbang. Felt great.
Lol man you're a good dude I can tell, I just wanted to recommend not bringing up rank in a discussion/arguement because ........*thus ends the argument*

You're all good lol