What's new

Things From IGAU That You Hope WON'T Make It In Injustice 2

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
some combos working only in the right corner lol. And i'd like a little more chip damage. And maybe a different lifebar system. depending on how it plays.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Hands down its Unblockable Interactables and the walk speed was horrendous... The rest was Aight...

Oh and for fux sake... The goddam Switch Stance button

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Batmans Texas Sized J2. I'd have mentioned Supermans F2 but atleast they went back and nerfed it from being the Wall of China. In anycase, i just hope the hitboxes make sense this time around.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Everything! :)
If i had to pick 3...
1)The life bars/rounds. Be normal Life/rounds bars like mk
2)wall bounce
3)Clash system
I felt like IGAU was the most gimmicky game ever.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I hope Instant jump 1s - WW and MMH doesnt make it back.
and I dont get y they wound make a game and not give batman a down 1.. :DOGE

Last edited:

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
How do you guys feel about losing trait after a transition/clash? (Sinestro's) should that still be a thing in Injustice 2?

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
you guys dont even hate batgirl you hate sonic fox. no one else used the character
I hate Batgirl because she's at touch of death character.

I hate Flash for the same reason

I think HB and Sonic are godlike without them

d1 into full combo into OTG for crazy shit like a total of 50+%

stupid chars like bat girl , raven , killerfrost
Killer frost? Raven?

you guys dont even hate batgirl you hate sonic fox. no one else used the character
No, people hate batgirl and understandably so. 6 frame punisher, multihit invincible wakeup (it was a bill though if you knew how to backdash the last hit), meterless vortex, relatively easy 50% combos in the corner off a 50/50, et cetera

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Jump ins are pretty easy to tell when they'll cross up, it's the corner shenanigans where it becomes really cheap. 50/50's definitely need to be toned down though.
I know this is a more than a month old post but I had to set the record straight on this one;

EDIT:
See specifically the teleport whiff normal option demonstrated at ~2:00