What's new

Things From IGAU That You Hope WON'T Make It In Injustice 2

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
GAV, there is no way on earth Kung Jin is more braindead than Doomsday was. That isn't even opinion territory. Trust me on this man lol.
I don't know enough about the Injustice meta to argue, but Bojutsu is pretty friggin' brain-dead.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Ive been learning Inj to prepare for Inj2, so I wasnt around for its heyday, but my basic list would be something like:

Unblockable, OTGing interactables that do crazy damage. If they exist at all, they should do very little damage.

Walk Speed. I like command movement games, where dashing and the use of character specific skills are how the screen if navigated more-so than just walking forward or back, but even still, Inj 's walkspeed was *terrible* and should be improved in general.

Netcode. Kill it with fire. Then kill the fire with a bigger fire. Then kill the bigger fire with dynamite (srsy, look it up, it works).

The balance. I mean........ yeah.

E

Eldriken

Something I want gone taht I've wanted gone from every NRS game

Teching a throw should leave you in a non hittable state, being left open to shenanigans because you made the right read is dumb
Agreed. Making the right read AND guessing right, yet they're rewarded? That is such massive bullshit. I've lost so many games because of that crap.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
from someone that's played injustice since release to just picking up mkx 2 weeks ago (only got it because of the latest steam patch), the transition is hard, especially not knowing the current meta. Don't know how you guys played this game for more than a year, but for injustice 2 they just need to remove mmh and I'll be content with the game.

That's how I see it too. I mean DD and Bane had some dumb levels to them, but the Martian was different. A different kind of dumb. I felt personal disrespect, like the person(s) using Martian must be real life scumbags to play the character. The type to sell your kids for a $5 sandwich when they have a full fridge.
doomsday is the most novice character i have ever encountered in a fighting game. it's like playing candy land