What's new

Things From IGAU That You Hope WON'T Make It In Injustice 2

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
You didn't always have to care about invul frames on wakeup in IGAU.
Remember the option select where you could cancel off of the invincible whiff on their wakeup, into something like your own armored F+3 for a full punish / overhead mixup?
THAT was dope.
Commitment to a read with meter for max rewards!

Wigy

There it is...
Nah. Fuck that video. It's shows like...the worst possible scenario. maybe revolver wasn't familiar with the matchup at that point or something.

Here is playing Pig, and at the end of the videos the score is like 18 to 39 or something. That's almost 5-5, which is how I feel the MU is, at least online. 9-1 is bullshit.

Lex's walkspeed is just fine, at least in my opinion. And cyborg? You gotta be kidding me. He isn't remotely a threat.
looks like pig isn't. barely used properly zod ball zoning from first game or two i watched. dont know if you're being sarcastic or what....

- d, d/b glitch in mk controls. Also exists in MKX. For those of you who do not know; Of the three motions you have to hit in a quarter circle motion, you only need to hit two of them for a special move to come out (in mk controls). For example. Sinestros d1 and meteor... if you are holding down and you slide your finger to downback and hit 1... instead of getting a defensive d1 you would get a -40 meteor. Or if you are holding downback and want to then do a b1, you would get a metor instead of sinestro's B1. Alternate controls did fix this BUT! you lose the shortcuts to the instant air projectiles. With deathstroke and all others, you could simple input up/back then down/forward in MK controls to get the insta air whatever. In alt controls you no longer have access to the short cut and had to do up back then hit all the d, df, f motions for the instant air whatever. It was pick your poison... randomly get specials and die or lose access to the insta airs.

Reactions: GAV

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Non-stop jumping away actually being a viable tactic that helps you win against some characters. (Grundy)
Cleaver Spin has two animations where Grundy uses either a knife or cleaver. Common sense would assume that there are two different hit-boxes to match each of the weapons reach but unfortunately there is only one and it is smaller than both. NRS please give us one more patch for Injustice; it is needed, would raise hype for the sequel, and prove to us that you love us long time.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Green Arrows arrow properties. Seriously...when you get 3 arrows for fire, 2 for electric, 1 for Ice its expected Ice is decent. Problem is when you got tiny pokes, a floaty jump AND CANT WIN AT ZONING then you should probably have more ways to get damage than ice resets and Supers. Dude was only able to get damage off that regardless of what he got in the corner because EVERYONE could get damage in the corner.

Fire arrows should've popped folks into the air in a juggle state to give him extensions that were much needed for his combo game as well as giving him starters that werent the same two high low mixups. Electric arrow...pfft. If its only use was longer recovery on attacks so you can combo more its kind of missing the point that the dude dont get a lot from combos. Should've been a poison tool to force the fight in his favor long range since his base damage on arrows sucked.

Everyone is ready for a game that is sowed down a little bit and is more of a chess match. All these insanely mobile characters with 50/50s for days are boring. I know fans like 70% resets and combos but when will the devs maintain the integrity of the game instead of appearing to viewers.

This MB forward dash I keep hearing about sounds an awful like a run button or full screen threat at all times. I don't like the sound of it.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Everyone is ready for a game that is sowed down a little bit and is more of a chess match. All these insanely mobile characters with 50/50s for days are boring. I know fans like 70% resets and combos but when will the devs maintain the integrity of the game instead of appearing to viewers.

This MB forward dash I keep hearing about sounds an awful like a run button or full screen threat at all times. I don't like the sound of it.
Until people can cancel it into a jump or an advancing mid that goes half screen anyway then it's not too similar.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't wanna hear squat from you, my friend. You played MMH who had his fair share of stupid shit that didn't even cost meter. =P
That's how I see it too. I mean DD and Bane had some dumb levels to them, but the Martian was different. A different kind of dumb. I felt personal disrespect, like the person(s) using Martian must be real life scumbags to play the character. The type to sell your kids for a $5 sandwich when they have a full fridge.