What's new

The Zoning Academy (Injustice 2 Edition)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Always been a zoner. I'll be using
<----------------------------

Firestorm, BB, Deadshot. Possibly Harley, Cyborg and Ivy. Not sure who the main will be either Fate, FS or BB. Someone who isn't overused and often underestimated.

Shoutout to NRS, thanks for making zoning great again!!:D

M2Dave

Zoning Master
- Added A Zoner's Creed by @PLAYING TO WIN

- Added the following as the Current Leaders of the Zoning Academy

@michaelangelo (Who was your main character in Injustice 1?)
@PND_Ketchup (Who was your main character in Injustice 1?)
@Relaxedstate
@Slips (Which character do you intend to use in Injustice 2? Deadshot?)

- Added a message by the Primary Zoning General

- Added the following Zoning Generals
@Baconlord
@SneakyTortoise

- Members will be added at a later time.

Um... not a good sign for dr fate
Cowboy also said he would never use Shinnok. I think he is engaging in some pre-release downplaying.

I'm going the zoning route this time around. Time to give it a shot, especially since I intend to main Darkseid. No more of that 50/50 tomfoolery rushdown nonsense. PEW!
yeah darkseid won't have any 50/50 tomfoolery, like everytime he jumps or anything

i'll figure out fate and brainiac don't worry guys, maybe capt. cold as well. it'll take me 2 hours to find a broken zoning strategy so don't worry i'm here. Brainiac might not have good zoning though, fate might be too much to setup. i'll find one though and show ya'll.

sranc

creep
@Baconlord
Formerly requesting membership. I solemnly swear to make rushdown fools hold these drills.

I will resist the forces of rush down fools.
From MB dashes, teleports and anti-zoning tools.
The light will fight the darkness.
Paying homage to a lost art.
From old Sagat, Dai Rou and Sareena alike.
To Freddy, Sinestro and Zod we fight.
May the developers resist the pleas of zealots.
May our Lord and Savior, Paulo protect us.
We are masters of projectiles, backdashing and space control.
Forever we will make our opponents par the toll.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i'll figure out fate and brainiac don't worry guys, maybe capt. cold as well. it'll take me 2 hours to find a broken zoning strategy so don't worry i'm here. Brainiac might not have good zoning though, fate might be too much to setup. i'll find one though and show ya'll.
Dont break this disc

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
The Zoner's creed.

I will resist the forces of rush down fools.
From MB dashes, teleports and anti-zoning tools.
The light will fight the darkness.
Paying homage to a lost art.
From old Sagat, Dai Rou and Sareena alike.
To Freddy, Sinestro and Zod we fight.
May the developers resist the pleas of zealots.
May our Lord and Savior, Paulo protect us.
We are masters of projectiles, backdashing and space control.
Forever we will make our opponents par the toll.

@General M2Dave
I can see pig in zen pose praying like this

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
- Added A Zoner's Creed by @PLAYING TO WIN

- Added the following as the Current Leaders of the Zoning Academy

@michaelangelo (Who was your main character in Injustice 1?)
@PND_Ketchup (Who was your main character in Injustice 1?)
@Relaxedstate
@Slips (Which character do you intend to use in Injustice 2? Deadshot?)

- Added a message by the Primary Zoning General

- Added the following Zoning Generals
@Baconlord
@SneakyTortoise

- Members will be added at a later time.

Cowboy also said he would never use Shinnok. I think he is engaging in some pre-release downplaying.
I played Lex Luthor and Deathstroke in Injustice 1.

I plan on 100% using Cyborg and Deadshot in 2, but I'll be using a bunch of characters for sun. Cyborg is a big one Im interested in day one though.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This sounds like a guild should be built in the game, since we can do that now, just saying. @General M2Dave
That would actually be pretty badass. A zoning guild. Anyone facing us has to be punished for the crime of attempting to cross midscreen.

We would be the most hated guild in all of the land, but the buckets of collected salt water would make it worth it.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i to like brother dave was seduced by the crispy cancels of the earthbender than made me stray from my previous pew-pew-pew ways.

although very interested in swamp thing my other character will be sure be a zoning heavy one, lots on my shortlist from as well with fate, deadshot, firestorm, cyborg, darkseid even ivy. as mentioned even green lantern alot more zony this time around so even hes worth a look to me atm

i also will throw more log kicks and clone assists with swamp thing that any other to keep my mind true to the cause

@General M2Dave i would like to nominate grodd as the new era's smoke, with his trait, he is enemy no1 imo

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Lol lbsh 90% of you are only zoners when it's convenient and top tier or at least made some what easy. I'll admit I'll include myself as one of those people...

Even the self proclaimed zoning God m2dave switched to a non zoning character in mkx when he realized it wasn't going to be pew pew easy like injustice

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
That would actually be pretty badass. A zoning guild. Anyone facing us has to be punished for the crime of attempting to cross midscreen.

We would be the most hated guild in all of the land, but the buckets of collected salt water would make it worth it.
My plan with this game was to open my own salt mine "Fireball Salt Inc"

Step 1: throw fireballs
Step 2: back dash as much as I like
Step 3: open my hate mail
Step 4: profit

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Lol lbsh 90% of you are only zoners when it's convenient and top tier or at least made some what easy. I'll admit I'll include myself as one of those people...
Shots fired, but I tend to agree. Most are scared to deal with zoning now that it's real again so they'd rather join the darkside than try fighting against it

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Even the self proclaimed zoning God m2dave switched to a non zoning character in mkx when he realized it wasn't going to be pew pew easy like injustice
Zoning and MKX should never be mentioned. There was no winnable zoning unless it was very MU specific, at best.

Can't speak for everyone, but I played an ungodly amount of hours with Raven in Inj1 until it died, never touching another character after month 1. I think if zoning was actually viable like back in Inj1 or MK9, you'll see more loyalist towards the playstyle again.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Sinestro in Injustice 1 (duh)

Planning on using 1 or 2 of either Dr Fate, Darkseid, Deadshot, and/or Firestorm and mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Ivy depending on if she's OD or not.

Y'all knowww I'm dat zoning ass