What's new

The Zoning Academy (Injustice 2 Edition)

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I would be honored if you where to accept me into your ranks. I was a raven main in the days of injustice 1 and I plan on continuing her zoning legacy with poison ivy. Long live the zoning academy

hahaha shout-out to Dr.B, Ironic as he never played zoners but the song is very fitting.

Hawkgirl/Raven/DS main in i1, currently looking at Ivy but she's not really a zoner. I like zoners but so far in i2 I don't see anyone that has a tool like DS's sword spin, I need something to cover that space if I'll play a zoner.

Actually, Ivy has the potential to be one of the best zoners in the game pending her version of FTD's frame data.

The Zoner's creed.

I will resist the forces of rush down fools.
From MB dashes, teleports and anti-zoning tools.
The light will fight the darkness.
Paying homage to a lost art.
From old Sagat, Dai Rou and Sareena alike.
To Freddy, Sinestro and Zod we fight.
May the developers resist the pleas of zealots.
May our Lord and Savior, Paulo protect us.
We are masters of projectiles, backdashing and space control.
Forever we will make our opponents par the toll.

@General M2Dave

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Actually, Ivy has the potential to be one of the best zoners in the game pending her version of FTD's frame data.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping, if the framedata that's been shown stays the same (24f/-7, MB 20f/-4) she'll be super buff from far away especially with trait out.

The Zoner's creed.

I will resist the forces of rush down fools.
From MB dashes, teleports and anti-zoning tools.
The light will fight the darkness.
Paying homage to a lost art.
From old Sagat, Dai Rou and Sareena alike.
To Freddy, Sinestro and Zod we fight.
May the developers resist the pleas of zealots.
May our Lord and Savior, Paulo protect us.
We are masters of projectiles, backdashing and space control.
Forever we will make our opponents par the toll.

@General M2Dave
True words of wisdom

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I must join my Zod brethren. I pledge myself on one knee to the zoning academy. Please accept me into your fold. Deadshot till the games death.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I mained Cybernetic from day 1 of MKX up until MKXL when the anti-zoning zealots made his air ball overhead and his game changed. Rather than succumbing to the grasp of those blasted rushdown scrub characters I decided to just pick random characters until Injustice 2.
Whether it be zoning with projectiles with Fate or Deadshot, zoning with normals with Brainiac, zoning with ice walls with Captain Cold or any other form of zoning the rest of the characters I want to play will do...

I. Will. Zone.

#blessviablepushblock #mbrollmustdie

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Harley counts as a zoner with her guns and her Hyena's right? My girl Ivy is on deck for the zoning academy!