What's new

The Zoning Academy (Injustice 2 Edition)

Consider me in sanctimonious brethren to this glorious academy. I will be maining Darkseid, Fate, and Brainiac. May the casuals turn to husk from their salt, and the rushdown fools defeated with meter.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Ahhh shiii we back!!!

The Zoning Academy in full effect.

Current Generals of the Zoning Academy

Primary General - @SaltShaker

Further generals will be added at a later time as deemed worthy by the primary general.
Appreciate the high ranking position. Translated straight from the military with FGC edits:

"The command is responsible for the combat readiness of active Zoning Academy and Zoning Academy Reserve units, as well as the training and supervision of the Zoning Training Camp during peacetime. It also defends the Zoning Community by land and helps counter the flow of Rushdown Fools."

With this great honor I will serve the Zoning Community proud. We have a great war ahead, we must begin our preparations now. No better time than now to reintroduce my original avatar. For now, we can add these members to the Zoning Academy until more thorough vetting can take place.

@PND_Ketchup
@michaelangelo
@Relaxedstate
@SneakyTortoise
@Baconlord

As time goes more potential members will be thoroughly evaluated, and their loyalty tested to truly see if they belong within the Zoning Academy. Stay true my friends.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Ahhh shiii we back!!!

Appreciate the high ranking position. Translated straight from the military with FGC edits:

"The command is responsible for the combat readiness of active Zoning Academy and Zoning Academy Reserve units, as well as the training and supervision of the Zoning Training Camp during peacetime. It also defends the Zoning Community by land and helps counter the flow of Rushdown Fools."

With this great honor I will serve the Zoning Community proud. We have a great war ahead, we must begin our preparations now. No better time than now to reintroduce my original avatar. For now, we can add these members to the Zoning Academy until more thorough vetting can take place.

@PND_Ketchup
@michaelangelo
@Relaxedstate
@SneakyTortoise
@Baconlord

As time goes more potential members will be thoroughly evaluated, and their loyalty tested to truly see if they belong within the Zoning Academy. Stay true my friends.
Oh my god I never thought this day would actually come. I want to thank my family, the academy, and everyone else that believed in me. You won't regret this I promise. I'll make you all proud.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I was a rushdown fool in Inj 1. But despite MKX taking a squat on zoning that is how I played that game, cybernetic Kano main, and rather enjoyed it. I plan on continuing that trend. Just not sure on which char I want to play ATM.

E

Eldriken

I'm going the zoning route this time around. Time to give it a shot, especially since I intend to main Darkseid. No more of that 50/50 tomfoolery rushdown nonsense. PEW!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
After suffering for the past two years of playing Kenshi I hereby request admission to the academy.

Deathstroke and Hawk girl main in igau and Kitana in my short mk9 career.

Firestorm, Lantern, Ivy, and Brainiac in i2. EDIT and Beetle and Supergirl, both look like space control monsters.

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I'm going the zoning route this time around. Time to give it a shot, especially since I intend to main Darkseid. No more of that 50/50 tomfoolery rushdown nonsense. PEW!
Hey man you mained doomsday in first injustice right :p ? Going from someone like doomsday to pure zoning might be hard :p I did play doomsday too but i played mostly zoners (mk9-freddy,mkx-quan) :D Just in first inj i didnt like any zoners so I mained DD ;p

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

Introduction

Injustice 2 is set to be released a week from today. After zoning died an excruciating painful death in Mortal Kombat X, Lord Paolo seems to have resurrected zoning in Injustice 2. I personally remain a profoundly scarred and corrupted man for I have played Mortal Kombat X for too long. If you see me on stream doing nothing but offensive trait set ups with Darkseid or 50/50 mix ups with Deadshot, I apologize in advance. I will attempt to play a more zoning based style in Injustice 2 and I hope you attempt to do the same.

Current Leaders of the Zoning Academy

m2dave
Main Character in Injustice 1: Zod
Main Character in Injustice 2: Darkseid and Deadshot

@Pig Of The Hut
Main Character in Injustice 2: Darkseid and Dr. Fate

@PLAYING TO WIN
Main Character in Injustice 1: Sinestro
Main Character in Injustice 2: Dr. Fate and Aquaman/Deadshot

@cR WoundCowboy (because everyone knows he will play)
Main Character in Injustice 2: Dr. Fate and Poison Ivy

Further generals will be added at a later time as deemed worthy by the primary general.

New Members

Every player is free to join the Zoning Academy and pledge his or her allegiance to zoning. I used to exclude Smoke, Batgirl, and Martian Manhunter players from joining the Zoning Academy, but I now recognize the extent to which rush down can seduce and corrupt a man's heart.

Objectives of the Zoning Academy

1. Use zoning-based characters as primary characters.

2. Protect zoning from anti-zoning zealots.

3. Demand buffs to zoning strategies if they are considered too weak.

4. Avoid using highly offensive characters who do nothing but rush down.

5. Support zoning players in offline and online tournaments.

Zoning Theme

Zoning Academy Off-line Tournament Transportation

Credit to @EGP Wonder_Chef for the picture.
If I played, I wouldn't be using dr fate lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Introduction

Injustice 2 is set to be released a week from today. After zoning died an excruciating painful death in Mortal Kombat X, Lord Paolo seems to have resurrected zoning in Injustice 2. I personally remain a profoundly scarred and corrupted man for I have played Mortal Kombat X for too long. If you see me on stream doing nothing but offensive trait set ups with Darkseid or 50/50 mix ups with Deadshot, I apologize in advance. I will attempt to play a more zoning based style in Injustice 2 and I hope you attempt to do the same.

Current Leaders of the Zoning Academy

m2dave
Main Character in Injustice 2: Darkseid and Deadshot

@Pig Of The Hut
Main Character in Injustice 2: Darkseid and Dr. Fate

@PLAYING TO WIN
Main Character in Injustice 2: Dr. Fate and Aquaman/Deadshot

@cR WoundCowboy (because everyone knows he will play)
Main Character in Injustice 2: Dr. Fate and Poison Ivy

New Members

Every player is free to join the Zoning Academy and pledge his or her allegiance to zoning. I used to exclude Smoke, Batgirl, and Martian Manhunter players from joining the Zoning Academy, but I now recognize the extent to which rush down can seduce and corrupt a man's heart.

Objectives of the Zoning Academy

1. Use zoning-based characters as primary characters.

2. Protect zoning from anti-zoning zealots.

3. Demand buffs to zoning strategies if they are considered too weak.

4. Avoid using highly offensive characters who do nothing but rush down.

5. Support zoning players in offline and online tournaments.

Zoning Theme

Zoning Academy Off-line Tournament Transportation

Credit to @EGP Wonder_Chef for the picture.
May I ask you to add @michaelangelo who has been a zoner since birth and @Relaxedstate who has beautiful pearl-like crisp instant airs

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Ahhh shiii we back!!!

@PND_Ketchup
@michaelangelo
@Relaxedstate
@SneakyTortoise
@Baconlord

Dude wuh 'bout me bro.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i will most likely end up playing the worst zoning character(i pray doctor fate isnt the worst), but to the best of my ability!! i want to watch countless videos of zoning matches please!!