What's new

The WUFL Discussion Thread - Season 1

Top 8 Bracket:

Stream Archives:
Archive of WUFL Day One (Group A)
Archive of WUFL Day Two (Group B)
Archive of WUFL Top 8 (Finals)

Results:

Hey, everyone! WePlay's WUFL is this Thursday-Sunday, and there are a ton of great matches lined up. Most of the better players of MK11 are there, in Ukraine:

Here's the schedule for the second day of the matches (Group B, FT3s):

Discuss predictions, updates, news, etc. here! Let's gooooo

Comments

There's a lot of dull characters in 11. Cetrion, Liu and Jacqui are up there and so is the Joker, Dvorah and Kabal.
They're good players but they also unintentionally highlight a lot of cheap nasty shit that oughta be looked at in a patch if we ever get one.

By the way was anyone playing Kollector or does he continue to be a tourney ghost? What about Mileena?
What makes Baraka for instance much less "dull" than dvorah?

I'm going to have to watch the video later so I can skip all this non-gameplay nonsense. Kind of wish they had taken all the budget for production and just added it to the pot and let the players play their matches. The matches are hype and the commentators are great, just wish they would keep things moving along and reduce downtime between matches.

I'm going to have to watch the video later so I can skip all this non-gameplay nonsense. Kind of wish they had taken all the budget for production and just added it to the pot and let the players play their matches. The matches are hype and the commentators are great, just wish they would keep things moving along and reduce downtime between matches.
Personally I feel it’s flowing perfectly well. This is exactly what the FGC needs as well as the NRS community. We need backstories and more post game analysis. I wouldn’t really change anything about this event.

Personally I feel it’s flowing perfectly well. This is exactly what the FGC needs as well as the NRS community. We need backstories and more post game analysis. I wouldn’t really change anything about this event.
I'm all for post-game analysis. I don't know if we need breaks for "will they laugh or not". 30 seconds would be too much time spent on that nonsense, but this is going on, what, 3 minutes now? They just lost at least 1,000 viewers, more than 10% of their audience.