What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Black Canary, Scarecrow, Blue Beetle for new characters

all I need for returning characters is GA, Zatanna, and Batgirl

Oh, and hopefully Kyle for GL this time

trufenix

bye felicia
Not sure what "rule" can be established about character selection that hasn't already been proven wrong. The "Should just be a costume" rule, the "too many / few from this franchise / faction" rule, the "too power or too weak" rule, the "nobody wants them" rule, the "too hard to program" rule, even the "sausage fest" rule are all dead and gone.

I do hope they come out of the gate with some fresh faces though, saving all the unorthodox picks for some too late in the game trailer right before release has bitten them in the ass twice now.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I want THE RAY.

Here's the petition thing I did back before Injustice 1 was settled.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-ray-petition-thread-why-i-keep-mentioning-this-guy.24809/

• Complete mastery of energy
  • can create illusions, hard light constructs, force fields etc
  • energy beams
  • Son of a DC golden age top tier front liner and one of the most powerful metas in DC
  • flight
  • capable of absorbing and converting all forms of energy
  • energy form that heals him
  • light speed travel
  • can convert energy into his strikes that hit so hard it one shot KO-ed Superboy
  • can make RED SUNLIGHT so useful for storylines vs Superman.
Basically the guy was big from like 93-96 and got saddled as the OP cool looking dude who would appear in dying comics to try and boost sales with his flashy visuals. This meant he was in several comic book series that ended which got him sidelined for two decades as a background player.

He was also involved in many Government super groups like SHADE and Freedom Fighters and in my opinion is a perfect back pocket response agent for Amanda Waller to use vs Kryptonian threats considering he can fight toe to toe with them as well and produce RED sunlight.

He's had many outfits and has had many different people try to assume the name of The Ray but Raymond Terrill is still the one true Ray.I will never stop loving this flashy dude and I hope someday to see him return to comic book frontpages and to get him in a game in some form. My dream happened in Marvel when Iron Fist achieved this and I hope someday The Ray makes it to Injustice.

SinkFla

Noob
Ra's Al Ghul like someone up top already said with a Kenshi like variation lol. Somewhere between MK9 and MKX Kenshi. Not currently the bottom tier plankton Kenshi.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
i rather keep MKX alive. I mean can they support a game that is still doing great in tourneys?

Additional edit**

If we must have a part 2 I would like Brainiac. Make him a string zoner with nice mix ups like Quan Chi. Arkham Asylum style Scare Crow can be the rush down Baraka with mind control specials.

Last edited:

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
No doubt, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't make sense to even have him moves.

Really, anyone wishing for Dr Manahattan in a fighting game must have no clue about the character, and must just think he is another one of those super powered folk. The character just would not work in a fighting game. I guarantee he won't be in any NRS game.
If they really wanted to make him playable, they could. I couldn't careless if he or the other Watchmen made it somehow.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I'mma be a top 5 Booster Gold player and a top 3 Killler Croc:D hopefully, I mean geeze who knows I might just suck but I hope they're in the game!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Constantine as a zoning character :D
Given that character's history I'd think "setup" or "Trap" character would be more fitting a term wouldn't you say. I could see the dude pulling some straight up MMH orb setups, teleports, illusions, status stuff like a meter steal, or even sub zero ice clone shenanigans. Dude just has a toolkit thats Batman levels of trickery to get the job done.

All I can say is if he's in he had better come out chain smoking.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You know... the first character that comes to mind that I really wanna see... is Swamp Thing. My only REAL BIG request is that specials are original to the comics and not recycled like they've seemingly been before.

Injustice 2 is going to be awesome. It will be tough to beat the MKX gameplay trailer though...

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I want THE RAY.
He also has the rare distinction of being one of like 3 characters to have appeared in all 4 major 'Crisis' events and lived, beyond the core JLA.

For me, personally, I would love to see some wildcard entries in the game, or at least unique characters.

The Atom - While he may seem impossible to implement on a gameplay level, there are ideas I have to make him work. He would truly be a 'wtf' character choice.

Red Tornado - A wind elemental android. Think Fujin, but y'know, playable.

Clayface - Hulking shapeshifter/stretchy character.

Blue Beetle - As much as I love the Ted Kord version, his legacy, Jaime Reyes, would offer up a much more unique playstyle. Something similar to Cyborg with far greater mobility.

Dr. Fate - I imagine him as more of a magical/zoner playstyle.

Mera - Essentially a water elemental.

Director Bones - Truly the most oddball of my picks. His playstyle would be nothing special, but aesthetically, he's badass.

Tattooed Man - A villain for hire who can manipulate his tattoos to come to life.

Ragman - A mystic who collects a patch of cloth of those he finds guilty of sin, and gains there spectral strength. Now that I think about it, VERY reminiscent of Ermac.

Orion - New Genesis' god of war. Often depicted with some kind of weaponized jetpack.

Stargirl - Her star staff would make for a good playstyle, if nothing else.

Black Lightning - The OG Static.

Damage - A brawler that can expel bursts of energy/explosions.

The Question - Also a brawler but with his main fighting style leaning more towards martial arts. A guilty pleasure of mine.

Circe - A Wonder Woman villain, sorcery character, as well as having a penchant for turning people into animals.

Shadow Thief - His powers are, you guessed it, shadow related. Could be very unique if executed properly.

Last edited:
I want THE RAY.

Here's the petition thing I did back before Injustice 1 was settled.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-ray-petition-thread-why-i-keep-mentioning-this-guy.24809/

• Complete mastery of energy
  • can create illusions, hard light constructs, force fields etc
  • energy beams
  • Son of a DC golden age top tier front liner and one of the most powerful metas in DC
  • flight
  • capable of absorbing and converting all forms of energy
  • energy form that heals him
  • light speed travel
  • can convert energy into his strikes that hit so hard it one shot KO-ed Superboy
  • can make RED SUNLIGHT so useful for storylines vs Superman.
Basically the guy was big from like 93-96 and got saddled as the OP cool looking dude who would appear in dying comics to try and boost sales with his flashy visuals. This meant he was in several comic book series that ended which got him sidelined for two decades as a background player.

He was also involved in many Government super groups like SHADE and Freedom Fighters and in my opinion is a perfect back pocket response agent for Amanda Waller to use vs Kryptonian threats considering he can fight toe to toe with them as well and produce RED sunlight.

He's had many outfits and has had many different people try to assume the name of The Ray but Raymond Terrill is still the one true Ray.I will never stop loving this flashy dude and I hope someday to see him return to comic book frontpages and to get him in a game in some form. My dream happened in Marvel when Iron Fist achieved this and I hope someday The Ray makes it to Injustice.
he looks like a nice powerup for superman