What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
Gorilla Grodd must be in this game. A giant gorilla with telekinetic powers and insane intelligence seems perfectly designed for a fighting game. Also he is a rival of the flashy and would fit well with the cast. Think about it guys giant gorilla they could do anything with that. NRS I know you already have the roster planned out but make it happen.

Gorilla Grodd must be in this game. A giant gorilla with telekinetic powers and insane intelligence seems perfectly designed for a fighting game. Also he is a rival of the flashy and would fit well with the cast. Think about it guys giant gorilla they could do anything with that. NRS I know you already have the roster planned out but make it happen.
There's always hope for DLC.

100% agreed. Potential for very interesting moves and playstyles, and fits much better in the story and with the other characters.

It has to make sense to some level. Otherwise, why not put Superman in MKX as a guest character?
That's two completely different things. In a superhero fighting game, I really doubt that they would exclude a character just because of his/hers power level.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I voted for Red Hood, since I know Darkseid will be in since he is in WB's upcoming movie.