What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
It should. He isn't too powerful in a Superman type of way, where he can fly into space, bust through a moon and hurl the debris at you for fun.

He is too powerful in the way that he is completely omnipotent and omniscient, and there is literally no one in the roster of IGAU that could even dream of defeating him.

He can explode people with a thought. What moves would he have in the game, and if he was in storymode, what role would he possibly play?
Eh just give the fighters some pills like in the first game and call it a day.

E

Eldriken

It should. He isn't too powerful in a Superman type of way, where he can fly into space, bust through a moon and hurl the debris at you for fun.

He is too powerful in the way that he is completely omnipotent and omniscient, and there is literally no one in the roster of IGAU that could even dream of defeating him.

He can explode people with a thought. What moves would he have in the game, and if he was in storymode, what role would he possibly play?
I am pretty sure they will figure out something. They did it for all the über powerful characters in the first game. I'm also pretty sure they'll have an explanation in the story to explain why everyone is on an "even" playing field.

I am pretty sure they will figure out something. They did it for all the über powerful characters in the first game. I'm also pretty sure they'll have an explanation in the story to explain why everyone is on an "even" playing field.
That's the thing though. All the uber power characters in the first game don't even come close to being in the same league as Manhattan. He is literally a god. Even Darkseid doesn't come close.

If it was any other powerful character, I agree, it wouldn't matter, but Manhattan in particular I think just couldn't make sense.

E

Eldriken

That's the thing though. All the uber power characters in the first game don't even come close to being in the same league as Manhattan. He is literally a god. Even Darkseid doesn't come close.

If it was any other powerful character, I agree, it wouldn't matter, but Manhattan in particular I think just couldn't make sense.
Maybe that's why he may not be in it. He could have been considered, but the writers or whatever couldn't think of a sensible way to bring him down to everyone's level.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Can't wait for people to start complaining about how OP Batman is, and when they be like "Why can he do this?" everyone will be like "BECAUSE HE IS BATMAAAAAAN!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
People voting for Red Hood over Darkseid? Da fuck is wrong with you?

I'm just a tad salty that this got leaked, I love NRS/Boons hype engine and it got ruined by leaks again. Maybe that's why Boon takes to twitter in the first place so all the hype isn't bogarted by some idiot at Microsoft or some dude at Gamestop.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

Gameplay-Story Segregation exists

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Nightwing pls. But I'll happily settle for Robin, Red Hood, Static, Kid Flash, Impulse, Starfire etc...

I feel like I'm gonna be playing a lot of characters in this game <3.

Last edited: