What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Just gimme Black Canary, Dr. Fate, and Atrocitus and I'll be satisfied. It may be a long shot, but I would love to see Cheshire in here

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
How can you not include Black Manta in your poll? I'm very disappointed in this thread.

I hope everyone returns from Injustice One including DLC along with some of the arenas remastered

Add
Darksied
Fire Storm
Black Manta
Poison Ivy
Gorilla Grodd
Red Hood
Have a movie coming out
Killer Croc
Dead shot
Swamp Thing

Maybe
Two Face could play similar to Erron Black

Guest you know we'll have them
Spawn
Shao Kahn

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
While I do think there were too many Batman characters in Injustice, I also believe only Bane and Batgirl should've been replaced. That would still leave you with 5 characters from the Bat universe, but who would you take out? You can't take the Joker. Catwoman? She is more popular than more than half of the hero side! Harley might not be as well known as the rest but she has also become a big fan favourite, and with Suicide Squad coming, I don't really see her going anywhere. That would leave you with Nightwing, who you might say is less popular as nightwing than as Robin, but I would still be surprised if he were to be absent from this game.

I just don't think there is a way around it, the Batman universe is far more well known and liked than any other one. They WILL get the bigger share of the roster spots, and to be honest, while I would like a bit more diversity, I also think it is fine. Why would you take out a well known and really liked character like Catwoman to give that spot to Circe, Blue Beetle, or Booster gold? Again, while I always like diversity, if I was NRS I wouldn't, it would be the smart move not to.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Doubt that, Ed doesn't like Flash villains. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Reverse-Flash was in this because of the show.
Doesn't matter what ed likes, this is warner bros game he just happens to be on the team making it.

Down 2

Noob
Swamp Thing seems like he has potential to be cool so I've been rooting for him since the first Injustice but as much I don't want it to become all the Batfam, I've definitely wanted Scarecrow to be in for sure especially how badass he was in Arkham Knight. A personal favorite of mine that I don't think will make it but should is Rorschach, with a Watchmen beatdown for his super move.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Nekron, Anti-Monitar, Grodd, Black Canary and heck even the Red Hood and Kyle Rayner as White Lantern/Ion and Hawkman while ur at it. That'd be my personal picks

WoodyMeteor

THAT guy
Gorilla Grodd must be in this game. A giant gorilla with telekinetic powers and insane intelligence seems perfectly designed for a fighting game. Also he is a rival of the flashy and would fit well with the cast. Think about it guys giant gorilla they could do anything with that. NRS I know you already have the roster planned out but make it happen.
Because of popularity, I get the feeling they just might. :) I would think the only reason the wouldn't is for being "physically" "pushed out" by the other(too many) new additions.