What's new

The way we should be playing Supergirl??

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yo Teejay, future tags on Superbae posts please and I agree completely that F2 is just as useful as a footsie tool as b12 is.

Honestly, I think more Supergirl players need to start treating breath as footsie tool because when MB'd at max range it is extremely plus and if you time it right, you can jail a straight laser making it +4.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
What Super girl needs:
Breath to be -1 on block
B1 to start at 8 frames
B13x breath gap removed
A dicke and balls

Oh shit it's Superman
I know right lmaooo

Honestly, I think more Supergirl players need to start treating breath as footsie tool because when MB'd at max range it is extremely plus and if you time it right, you can jail a straight laser making it +4
Bro. I do use it. Ask @Marinjuana @Superman Rz @TheGangstaFace I've been telling my peeps literally breath in neutral is really good. I didn't know it was +4 and got a laser though that's lit !!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I know right lmaooo

Bro. I do use it. Ask @Marinjuana @Superman Rz @TheGangstaFace I've been telling my peeps literally breath in neutral is really good. I didn't know it was +4 and got a laser though that's lit !!
Yeah its so good if you can get the timing! Another "gimmick" is using B2 into the up laser because they expect the overhead. Then you're +8

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Yo Teejay, future tags on Superbae posts please and I agree completely that F2 is just as useful as a footsie tool as b12 is.

Honestly, I think more Supergirl players need to start treating breath as footsie tool because when MB'd at max range it is extremely plus and if you time it right, you can jail a straight laser making it +4.
I remember Blackburry said this a while back too, but he got shut down for it lol. It wasn't by Juggs because the conversation between them 2 was a good one, but it was others.

I'm probably not gonna comment anymore. I like using her. So I try to make due. I hardly do post. Whatever she has issues with, I try to have a back up plan. I do enjoy using her & hope that people don't find me to be someone who complains. Complaining does no good. It's good to address the issues, but not dwell on them.

In a perfect world of mine, I would like for everyone enjoy their characters & not have to just up & switch or feel that way.

JDE

I also think that standing 3 & d1 are useful too.

Edit: wrong thread

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
By ex breath at max range you mean ftom up-close when you just hold 2 and mb last moment to be safe? Or you mean dropping it as a projectile?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Naw bro gotta have godlike damage ,godlike neutral, and safety. She needs no weakness just let her jump around free with plus frames all over. Oh wait, she had that before and there were still cries for buffs lol.
No one in their right mind said she needs all those things. I don't get some of u guys, lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Absolutely not. Only someone who isn't playing against good players would believe this.

You notice the trend of people talking tough on the forums, but ask them who they're playing against and it all falls apart.

B12 is far and away a better option. The gap is unfortunate, but f2 is not a true replacement.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Absolutely not. Only someone who isn't playing against good players would believe this.

You notice the trend of people talking tough on the forums, but ask them who they're playing against and it all falls apart.

B12 is far and away a better option. The gap is unfortunate, but f2 is not a true replacement.
Lmao I've played wound, forever king,treypound etc. I use it a lot. I lost to wound cus aqua shits on her had nothing to do with the gaps or f2 in neutral. I lost to FK cus he's a better player and made the better reads. He didn't mop me. Every game was super close and I mean really close. Dude I never said f2 was a replacement i said maybe we should use it against 6fmers to avoid the gap. If you're gonna do b12 xx breath any fucking way why not do f2? Nobody really gets hit by the low in b12 anymore anyways. Most are already ducking to duck lasers. And why is it that we aren't good if we aren't "known". There's a ton of ppl I play against that are really good players just because they aren't scar and sonic fox famous doesn't mean anything.

No one in their right mind said she needs all those things. I don't get some of u guys, lol.
And i don't get half of this communities logic either. Like, you had this character with

112 +7
Extended breath hold +1
212(restand) +1 on hit
F23 air grab +1 on block

Wanna know what they did with this? Cry about her getting low damage. Seriously I don't know what you want this character to be. If they take the gap out of b12 and make b123 safe it still wouldn't be enough for em cus you'd just hear the damage bullshit

JDE

...... I'm already contradicting what I said about not commenting. But to be fair, I seen a few of them just suggest that it was another option that "could" be used & not a replacement.

Some posts are pretty sarcastic though & need to not sound butt hurt. Or at least try to. Not that serious.

Edit: My bad if my posts seem awkward, bro. Using phone to use the forum sucks. :(

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Lmao I've played wound, forever king,treypound etc. I use it a lot. I lost to wound cus aqua shits on her had nothing to do with the gaps or f2 in neutral. I lost to FK cus he's a better player and made the better reads. He didn't mop me. Every game was super close and I mean really close. Dude I never said f2 was a replacement i said maybe we should use it against 6fmers to avoid the gap. If you're gonna do b12 xx breath any fucking way why not do f2? Nobody really gets hit by the low in b12 anymore anyways. Most are already ducking to duck lasers. And why is it that we aren't good if we aren't "known". There's a ton of ppl I play against that are really good players just because they aren't scar and sonic fox famous doesn't mean anything.

And i don't get half of this communities logic either. Like, you had this character with

112 +7
Extended breath hold +1
212(restand) +1 on hit
F23 air grab +1 on block

Wanna know what they did with this? Cry about her getting low damage. Seriously I don't know what you want this character to be. If they take the gap out of b12 and make b123 safe it still wouldn't be enough for em cus you'd just hear the damage bullshit
I didn't play the beta so I don't know who whined about her low damage. Wouldn't say 1 word about her if she stayed how she was in the beta.

Seriously +7? Fuck...