What's new

The way we should be playing Supergirl??

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
they should do something with the string tho y give a useless restand it would be reasonable if she had a 6 frame poke but she doesnt. again b123 less negative is all she needs. im just starting conversation
I mean its not useless. At least i don't think so. It nullifies wakeups which is pretty important in some matchups. +1 maybe?? I'd sign up for that but honestly if you do it rn, you're 0. If they know that they may challenge with a d1, you could jump up and punish the d1 attempt if they do nothing and respect it, you potentially can go for mix up with b2 1+3 , b2 stagger into d1 breath, or instant air float for crossup

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
I mean its not useless. At least i don't think so. It nullifies wakeups which is pretty important in some matchups. +1 maybe?? I'd sign up for that but honestly if you do it rn, you're 0. If they know that they may challenge with a d1, you could jump up and punish the d1 attempt if they do nothing and respect it, you potentially can go for mix up with b2 1+3 , b2 stagger into d1 breath, or instant air float for crossup
only problem is a 6frame d1 will check everything or a 6frame move if im not mistaken.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
It would increase her mix up potential, but I think people would complain about it being too much since she has a boooko of hard knockdowns.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Does anyone remember the gameplay trailer? She says "I punch above my weight" during the dialogue with arm flail man. Heheh.. no, you don't.